Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: HANK!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where are you??? Get your lazy butt up, I'm at work...and I'm BORED...BORED...BORED!!!

    Call me...soon!!! *LOL*

    *waves at everyone* I'm bored, someone entertain me until Hank wakes up *G

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit Hun *lol*

    I just tried to call, you ain't there... I left a voice mail, I'll keep tryin', k?

    Don't get your panties in a bunch...
    If you're wearin' any at all *G*

    BTW, You getting a card?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <center><font color=RED>*SMOOCH*</font>
    <center>
    heart4
    </center>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shocked* of COURSE I'm wearing 'em *G

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shucks... Only in my dreams I guess *l*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BRB, I gotta go take a nap... *EG*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eeeyeah..me too...i NEED a nap!

    *kicks feet up on desk, leans back in chair, and falls on the floor *L

    *mumbles* I HATE MONDAYS...i CANT be productive on a Monday!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hank....I'm leaving for work in about 30 min...and i'll be bored there too.....Call me?...I'll leave my panties off..*G*

    but dont tell 2Cute K?...Cause you know how she gets ...*nervous look*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *quickly takes them off and twirls them with a finger*
    Heidi...you have snail...hank is my boytoy...have him call you...unless, you'd like to arrange a slave trade..??? We'll be swangers *G

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What to do... What to do...
    Well, technically... WHO to do? *EG*

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •