-
March 12th, 2001, 10:47 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Hmm... I'll have to think of a fiar way to settle this between the two of you...
I'll accept both of your resumes (or anyone else who would like to apply).
They must include (but are not limited to)the following:
-What you're wearing
-Your cup size
-Describe (in detail) your favorite sexual act
-Your favorite position
-The craziest place you've had sex
-Any and all other information I may find of interest
*lmao* Hehe... too funny
-
March 12th, 2001, 10:55 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
*looks at the list* yeah...i COULD do that...*eye roll* i have some other alternatives though....*tosses my panties at heidi* hunny...will you accept me without a resume? *EG
-
March 12th, 2001, 10:58 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Yeah, yeah... you got other alternatives, but does she have the right equipment for the long run?
Sure, her's is battery operated and lasts longer... But once you go dick, you never go back *lol*
-
March 12th, 2001, 11:00 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, you're right....you're my dick...and there's no going back now *kotn*
*RUNS from the room*
-
March 12th, 2001, 11:23 PM
#15
-
March 12th, 2001, 11:24 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Hank ..Unless you wear boxer briefs...Calvin Klein's..I aint interested....*sniffs 2's panties...WHOAAAAAAA
...On second though hank...a diaper would be better than this..*G*
*RUNS*
-
March 12th, 2001, 11:26 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
*watches heidi run away.....WITH my panties* erm....heidi...if you dont like the way the smell....give 'em back bitch *L
-
March 14th, 2001, 07:43 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Heidi, give her back her panties *l*... erm, wait... let me sniff 'em first? *lol*
-
March 14th, 2001, 07:46 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Morning Hun...
Check your email, ok?
I broke my record. 8k, holy shit, eh? *lol*
Write me back if you've got time, I'll call ya.
-
March 14th, 2001, 01:11 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Hank...What does this look like you're personal message board...*SLAPS YOU HARDER ITH MY COCK*..Just cause Im enjoying that..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks