Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: HANK!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2...Let him go to the hockey game and we can go see strippers!!!!!!!!...I know this raunchy little place where they do table dances for ten bucks....and serve you with a smile.. smile

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shrugs* i didnt do it to him....he did it to himself...I told him to go have fun with his army buddies......NOW....about that strip joint.....and while i'm on the subject......I NEED A FUCKIN J!!!!!!!

    Heidi...you PMS'in yet? I think...i'm getting close.....?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I HAVE A J!!!!!!!!!!!!...when you comin over anyway???....and as for PMS'N....I'v been like that for weeks...Everyone is PISSING me off smile.....Im always such a pleasure to be around..*L*

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who's yer dadda , who's yer dadda..I did this to yer Momma , I did this to yer MOmma...*LMAO*....MEL...why am I on this thread......????


    hi 2 , Hi Spank..., Heidi...hey girl*S*

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont have NONE......!!!

    We'll be there May 16-20.....*cant wait*

    and...erm....wtf did blanca do to my momma?

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to call all nite....turn your cell on dorkboy!!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit Wendee, stop working weekends *l* It's bad enough I can't call... *whines s'more*

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit, why are you at work on a Sunday?
    I hate the weekends, they're too borin' *l*

    Can't you go and win the lottery or somethin' instead of workin'? *lol*

    Call me already!!! *G*

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smooch* I'm home....miss me? *L
    YOU need to get a second job too...then ya won't be bored *G

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a SECOND job?

    Umm, no... one shitty job is bad enough... I don't need two *lol*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •