Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: HANK!!!

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hank:
    a SECOND job?

    Umm, no... one shitty job is bad enough... I don't need two *lol*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Translation-Why should I work 2 jobs, when I can have YOU do it, then whine that I'm bored and lonely? *LOL*

    *kotn* Have a better day? Did everything go well at the post office?


  2. #42
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Did you wrap it in a brown paper bag before you sent it to her? did you cover it in perfume?...Did it hurt when you chopped off a body part?..*G*

    May I introduce you two to EMAIL..LMAO

  3. #43
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You dont have a work email??...that sucks..and Yeah Im sending you my left tit covered in my favorite scent...*G*
    I know Im slack...I need to get that done...*makes mental note to email 2cute*.. smile

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol* me? email? This comin' from Heidi who gets how many posts a day to get on IM from snail? *G*
    I learn by example... I follow you and the mollusk. *l*

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI...*S*

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BLANCAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *hugs*

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't email, I'm at work...I'm getting a body part covered in perfume???

    AND...may I introduce YOU to email? *still didnt get my pics* pfft!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves to wendee at work*
    Miss you biggrin

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pfft...don't attempt to be cute while I'm trying to be mad and fight with ya!
    Now, do you really miss Wendee, or are you just afraid of the bitch that killed her and took over her body? *G

    *rings Clover's doorbell and runs away giggling* biggrin

  10. #50
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wanders through waving paw and whistlin Dixie*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •