Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: MOBY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your wedding *S*S*S*S*S*
    The pics are beautiful and you both look so happy! Best Wishes to you both *S*

    but who is the guy in the skirt?

    *laughs and runs*

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    omg!
    *runs to e-mail

    *brb

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ummm....Moby...where's my pics? *taps foot* *L*...CONGRATS....I'm happy for you both *smile*

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    my brb was a whole day!! the board crashed right on me!!....P*
    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow(color=white strength=3)"><font size="5" color="000000" face="times new roman">CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Good Luck!!
    and Happiness Forever!!!</font></table>

    the pics were wonderful, Moby!
    Thank You!!
    BTW! you two look like each other!!... smile

    *just wondering if you guys get embarrassed when a breeze blows up your skirt??? or do you just enjoy it?????

    Hold up! Minnow!! i'm right behind you..
    *run'n<font size =1><font color=black>


    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited October 03, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Adjusts kilt and stands up*

    On behalf of my wife and I....I would like to thank everyone that sent such nice emails and things...

    ....I'm off back to bed with my wife...we'll be back in a while....make it a week or two...*G*

    ------------------
    ((((((MOBY))))))

    Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery

    ((((MOBYVILLE))))

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mobes..you said I had mail..but I don't *tears* catch up with me...I wanna see the pics!!!

    I got a new computer..and I dont have icq yet...so find me in the pool!

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MOBY!!...My condolences...I mean Congrats..Yeah congrats...thats what I meant... biggrin

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YIpeeeeeeeee..I got mail!I have to say Moby looks good in his kilt..*G..and Isis is beautiful..*VBS*..but did ya'll notice the little one..What a beauty..*sighs*..Moby will have to keep a close eye on her..She will be a heartbreaker.. wink

    ------------------

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mobes..I know you resent it..but i STILL didnt get it *tears*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
    -------------------------
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today
    Quitcherbitchen!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I've sent it twice now 2Cute.....It just keeps coming back.....Can you mail me??

    If you don't have [email protected]'s old but it still works.

    ------------------
    ((((((MOBY))))))

    Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery

    ((((MOBYVILLE))))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •