-
December 4th, 2001, 09:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
what is your fav holiday cartoon?fav carol?fav holiday movie?
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
December 4th, 2001, 09:20 AM
#2
Inactive Member
mine..........mickeys christmas carol.....oh holy night...and a christmas story(the one with the kid who gets his tongue stuck on the pole)that cracks me up
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
December 4th, 2001, 10:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Frosty the Snowman .......Silent Night ......not sure which movie I like several of them
.
------------------
-
December 4th, 2001, 12:05 PM
#4
-
December 4th, 2001, 12:19 PM
#5
-
December 4th, 2001, 12:50 PM
#6
-
December 4th, 2001, 12:52 PM
#7
-
December 4th, 2001, 02:34 PM
#8
Inactive Member
i'm gonna hafta go with Blazer on the older version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas...i just love that cartoon! and my son has Rugrats - The Santa Experience...love it. 
Do You Hear What I Hear (tho hardly anybody does it...damnit!) & O Holy Night
and...movie...ummmmm...i tend to like the corny ones...the kind that show up on Fox Family & those back channels. but if i had to pick just ONE, i'd go with Santa Claus the Movie. it's got Dudley Moore in it as an elf. *LOL* but it's sooooo fun!
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
[This message has been edited by Mystic(F)uel (edited December 04, 2001).]
-
December 4th, 2001, 03:21 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
For My Mystic...i wont sing it tho.. 
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Said the night wind to the little lamb,
"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite,
With a tail as big as a kite."
Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy,
"Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song high above the trees
With a voice as big as the the sea,
With a voice as big as the the sea."
Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king,
"Do you know what I know?
In your palace warm, mighty king,
Do you know what I know?
A Child, a Child shivers in the cold--
Let us bring him silver and gold,
Let us bring him silver and gold."
Said the king to the people everywhere,
"Listen to what I say!
Pray for peace, people, everywhere,
Listen to what I say!
The Child, the Child sleeping in the night
He will bring us goodness and light,
He will bring us goodness and light."
------------------
HEH HEH
-
December 4th, 2001, 08:25 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Who are you???
invisible dude! do i know you??
*just courious..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks