okay stick to the topic damn u. make your own topic about jelly beans for gods sake. Past! *dirty look smileyface*
Printable View
okay stick to the topic damn u. make your own topic about jelly beans for gods sake. Past! *dirty look smileyface*
I have gum on my shoe!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
You know what they say about men who like fruit pastels .. http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/cwm2/Up_to_something.gif
ooops! sorry bout that Myra!
I spit instead of blow! had to get another piece... http://smilecwm.tripod.com/splarka/as-gum.gif
You people are all freaks!!!!!!!!!..Ok maybe not all...but some of you are...Ok maybe not some..but a few are....ok dammit!!!!!!....I am...*sighs at the voices in my head*
i don't think gray is really my color... i think i'll go and buy something in a right purty shade of sea foam green..
Soooooooo! anyway, Heidi, back to why we're here, my council etc. You, Heidi, have been accused of jelly bean consumption in the 3rd degree. The lethal flavours being gingerbread...yes, gingerbread(seasonal) http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net3/happy.gif and I quote, "sizzlin' cinnamon"? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/tweetz/scared.gif
Liquorice was also suspected but we have no confirmation of this. How do you plead?? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/ruinkai/biggrinking.gif *samples coconut/offers Mel bubblegum flav.*
a clue; snails favourite is reportedly Jalapeno flavour http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net5/toomuch.gif
somebody.. help me? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net5/iiworry.gif and me? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/dvv/sconf.gif
oh! hell! *i swallowed my gum
Past7 scares me a great deal sometimes.....I mean REALLY......strange woman.....