http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/guus/gluur.gif
Printable View
Im innocent...Number one I only came here to vote...Cause its my god given right to do so..Secondly..I dont like jelly beans..Much..well I like the black ones...Its a sexual thing..and we arent here to talk about that either...and Thirdly...PAST..is always the one with her mouth full..(of jellybeans)..its time to look into her sordid past...past?...!
*LMAO*
Your fucking nutz!!!
NOooooooo...... you dun fuck nutz youeat em!
wait.... that sounds wrong
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
*sucks..nibbles* ...mmmmmmmmm....*gasp* ooops! Where am I?? http://www.geocities.com/ruinkai/icon29.gif
I want Past7's ass sectioned ASAP!!
past went way past 7!!!
picks up my secret lil voting ballot thingy... tiptoes behind the lil voting curtainy thingy.... makes sure no one is peeking.... marks an X on the secret lil ballot thingy .... folds the secret lil ballot thingy in half so no one can see.... tiptoes over to the secret lil ballot box thingy... slips the secret lil ballot thingy that i folded in half into the secret lil ballot box thingy .... prays that my secret lil ballot thingy don't end up in florida http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Sooooo..Sniffs....did ya vote for me...You do realize that lil somethin somethin I gave you wasnt free dontcha?..*S*
*votes for the Juicy Pear jelly beans* *G
Heidi....you slept with me to try and fix this election too....whats up with that? *L