-
February 28th, 2003, 10:07 PM
#11
Inactive Member
cool mel.. have fun.. dont go fall in the bathroom though and embarass yourself.
[img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
i learned that one from mel too
-
February 28th, 2003, 10:40 PM
#12
Inactive Member
click on those things that say INSTANT GRAEMLINS ???... I don't see them at all on here, so sorry mel...can't help ya there.
I'm still trying to figure out the damn smilie things...and nobody is helpin me out...*L
Have a good time at the Key Club in HollyWeird mel...sounds like fun...*S
-
March 1st, 2003, 10:54 PM
#13
-
March 2nd, 2003, 12:48 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Bob... you crack me up... just click the damn smilies!! try it...seriously...its fun... all the kids are doing it nowadays! [img]cool.gif[/img]
And right on mellie!! Now you are posting cool stuff that you are doing for me to read about!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
btw I'm thinking of going to australia soon... hmmmmm [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2003, 11:24 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
2!! i'm dead fk'n serious about this!!
from all the years and from as many, many, many times she has psychotically harassed you with this...
if you've got any other evidence saved...
i'll check every note pad i have saved over the years on floppy and burnt CDs...
lets see what evidence we can collect....
maybe we can get her fucked up head some permanent help!!!
-
March 2nd, 2003, 04:32 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
!!!!!
I found out what my messages were, I get an email anytime someone sends me a private message on hostboard....
I posted them...heres the link...shes...ummm..yeah, psycho!
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...&f=134&t=384#1
-
March 4th, 2003, 04:56 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Happy Birthday to you!!! (cha cha cha)
Happy Birthday to you!!!! (cha cha cha)
Happy Birthday Dear Melliekinswhoweallloveandadoresomuchexceptfor
rottenwhojustlustsaafteryoooooooooou! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday to YooOOOoOOOooOOOOoOooU!
We [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya girl! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ March 04, 2003 04:17 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>
-
March 4th, 2003, 08:19 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks