Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone who decides to pack their bags and run off to their cyber lover, without a back up plan... Is still fucking stupid in my book.

I respect you J. There are times when I have read what you've typed and it has infuriated me, there are times when I read what you've typed and I laughed and there are times when I read what you've typed and I have whole heartedly agreed. I have hated you and respected you. I have felt a great bond of friendship with you and respected you.

My last post regarding your opinion on the education system in U.K wasn't so much a stab, but yet another attempt of mine to open up a more wider debate. Unfortunately gossip and the age old game of sticks and stones is a far more popular pursuit around here than the discussion of ideas, thoughts and differing ways of life.

It's fucked J....It's a waste of time. I understand your frustration.

I come here and want to talk about the world and all I ever read is the latest news from The Cyber National Enquirer.

It's just one soap opera after another.

Oh yeah while I'm here. Gary .....you look like a Status Quo reject and you're a dick...*G*...and JC...If your going to use big words...learn how to put them in context....you fucking dick...*L*

You know me J...always objective...*EG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sigh* i miss moby

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I posted on the "Hey Rotten" thread before reading this...and I definately agree with Moby...oh, and I miss him too! [img]frown.gif[/img]

I don't chat anymore, and I'm not online much. I come here to catch up with friends, and even once in awhile learn something new, or read something intelligent (lately that seems near impossible).

Sooo..obviously the last thing I want to see when I come here is whiney little bitches who can't stay away, can't stop fighting, and can't stop posting even when they've been made an ass of. I don't find it entertaining...if anything, it's a little sad? *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mobes where did the internet relationships comment come from....Did I miss something somewhere..and I agree Yanno but im just wondering..*L*

*snaps 2's bra strap

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heidi, I think Mobes was referring to the Annabelle thing on the board.

*whispers* I'm not wearing one...or anything..wanna come over for a quickie before I hafta go to work? *W*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey moby.. well about the education in the uk thing. Im actually big on criticizing particularly the state im in cus education is so terrible here.

When im insulting someone i sometimes overexaggerate just to make a point. Hope you didnt take it personal. I appreciate this thread though...and what you said.

are you still in australia hope that worked out?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*bites J*

*paws over eyes* 2...GET DRESSED!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay banana...*shrugs...just an observation.

Not really interested in what you have to say anyway..*s

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds to me like you just don't like what Moby said because he hit the nail on the head Anna... after all you can't say you had ANY sort of back up plan... if you did then why did you have no money and why was this posted... *L*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="times new roman">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#00003C"><font size=2 face="times new roman">oh! she was in a hotel...somewhere out there...
    there's no way to get ahold of her now...she has no access to a computer...
    the hotel she was in had a computer....
    i talked to her in chat....
    another internet friend....Olivia? wired her some money...out of the kindness of her heart...(a nice chunk of money too)...
    She has no place to go, i'm scared for her...

</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

so was your back up plan to borrow money from someone else that you hardly know to bail yourself out of the shit you were in if things didn't work out with Scott?? because that's the way it appears... and that was what Moby called stupid... and it was.. it was naive and very stupid and if you don't see that it was you've learned nothing from the experience and more fool you...

So the truth hurts does it? Mobes and J were just calling it like they saw it and personally I agree with them... ANYONE who takes off to meet a cyber lover with no money is fucking naive and deluding themselves that it will have a "happy ever after ending" when the truth is that isn't always the case... so before you get on your high horse again and call anyone presumptuous... take a long hard look at yourself.

Grow up Anna and smell the shit your shovelling.
    What are you about 14??? you look it... no wonder Scott ran a mile... he was probably in fear of being done for sex with a minor... *L* *G*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no!no! no! stop!.....k

anna's good people!!!

you just dont know!!!

....be nice!!...n stuff...k...
    .Cant we all just get a bong???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i just gotta, cus i never said this werds b4..

i just gotta say----------->presumptuous twat

*L*

what does presumptuous mean??

hullo? [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ January 18, 2003 08:29 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast