Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

them are some controlling fockers over there...damn..I dont like that place at all...fockers!
    that MG OR SG..booted me..fer nuthing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like it there......

I just do... it's me.... I dunno...

Not making.... any excuses for anything.....

Im just the geek I am there..... *nods

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.........................................where is HEidI....tho...?????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    friskies is cool. best new chat home i've found on the net.......reminds me an awful lot of my former chat life 6 yrs ago at hotel chat..only things are different now in alot of ways!

thanks for the wonderful place to chat and please keep up the good work!

*applauds SG, TR, Kassy, Kimmy~, Steelheart, Duckman, Jazzy Maxine and the others*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personaly think that banner should be put in the rooms of naked women like the old partyhouse

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well..i went in last nite..and i rarely go in there..but i went in under a silly name to play round with a friend..so did another person i know..we were all laughing and joking..not bothering anyone but the two ppl we went in to see..and one of the owners said..hm..which name do i boot first..why didnt they pm us and say something?..well..the other person made a comment about a chatters name..it was a sexual term that i didnt really know about..it was sooo funny..they got booted for explaining what it meant..i just sat there..and thought..you really cant have that kinda fun in here..and if you cant..find another place to chat i guess..i dont fit in in there..it cramps my fun way of chatting..but then there are days it has been fun in there..so i guess its to each their own..i liked the magnachat room tho..heidi that was fun!!..now we just have to get people to go there..i dont chat alot in the roms anymore..but i do check to see if anyone is in from time to time..so i'll be looking!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *slaps rotten HARD ....just cuz..I wanna be on the bandwagon*

Well, it works for me. Maybe its cuz..... I don't have that kinda fun style to cramp... I type things like "burp" and " i had a hotdog for dinner"..... I love the fun stuff... from the pool... completely ...miss it in lots of ways.... but fun is what you make it... There are some really fun people there. No doubt about it... and there are some amazing people from the pool too. It's just where you feel comfortable I guess.

I don't chat to too many people outside the chatroom... just a very few on messenger. Maybe thats why I enjoy it.

I've been warned a few times. Me...*L... but thats the extent of it....... I don't do anything...ever.... to warrant that. I swear... and piss and moan... but.... hey...thats meee... im a whiner [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What I don't miss though...is the jumping on the bandwagon and harassing someone souly for the sake of harassment... I didn't like it then... and still don't. Just as ...important... was being the ... harassed... which I have been...that sucked....hurt..all that. Now, there are only a few people that could hurt me like that ..... maybe 4...

But, I just know..id never do that to anyone...ever again........ after being the hunted..... dumb childish...crap...

But it is...to each his own. There are times I feel totally out of place at Chatinn... I can jump in...and no one speaks to me..... they just keep chatting away...like no ones business...that sucks..but thats every room.....

Yesterday EMPress was trying to meet new people.... well hell if she wasn't having to talk to herself....cuz literally no one would talk to her........I told her not to base her........ judgement on that day...
    but the pool was the same way.... hard for outsiders to join the inner core....

So anyway.............im a chatinn chatter... im cool with that...heck golly, im more than cool with it..... and most of you will blink and say demon who???...and thats cool too.....

SG SM....TR....TP.... they are good people..... its their room they can run it as they please... just like Nitro ran the pool like he wanted to...

finds Heidi...and cybers her ...over and over...

*smoooCH..HUG...lIck..grope...and all that chatroom.... suck up stuff*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yanno Chloe...If you're not careful they're gonna make you a monitor over there...*cringes at the dirty look you just gave me..*...*L*

Yep to each their own.....I still say it shouldnt be labeled an "Adult Chatroom"..When You cant be an adult there...There's definately good people there....but many of the regs have told me in private they feel the same way about that room..The rules etc...
    I guess most just grin and bear it.....To have somewhere to chat....Im thinking I'd pick up the phone and call someone before I would sit in a room on the internet and be dictated to as to what is appropiate to say or do.....and treated like a child by people I dont even know...Or by anyone for that matter..
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and Magna is much better.....there's no ganging up on anyone there...But they respect the fact thats its an ADULT CHATROOM...... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Blanc..They treat people like children there...I was warned for laughin at some dumb chick in there one night..
    No lie......warned for laughin at a remark she made...
    Yep controlling.....I think its great they opened a chatroom.....But they shouldnt label it an "ADULT CHATROOM
    When it clearly isnt One..

And chloe..if yer lookin for me there...You wont find me..*L*

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast