Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Metallica is the best I have ever seen...but a very close running second...was Matchbox 20.

I melted the whole time Rob Thomas was singing. What a dynamic show that was. It was outdoors. Acoustics carried forever. Raining, thundering and lightening over the arena. It was magical. *swoons*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i went to see Theory of a Deadman...forty foot echo and 3 days grace last night...they rocked..i was 5 feet away and can't hear much..but it rocked *L

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my favorite..... AFI and niccotine....... amazing.... my first time seein davey up clse... i wwas right there.. he stepped on my fingers!....*died..

and the second best..... warped a few years ago... pennywise... it was horrible... pennywise was supposed to come on.. and a bunch of stupid black fuckers come up on stage and start rappin... we freaked.. the crowd went nuts... we started throwin shit at them..... then......

pennyise came on.... and i cried... my very first time seeing them live and i cried... it was the best day of my life... i hit the man of my dreams in the face with a shoe at that show, too..*beams happily

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's a toss up between aerosmith and tom cochrane. theory of a deadman will be here in july at the calgary stampede. not sure yet if i'm gonna go see them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK! i'll try again!! 2nd time posting this, i was gonna post a damn page but i lost it....p*

this time i'm gonna make it short....heh heh!

i've been goin to Metallica concerts since 198-sumthin till they wussed out with these last couple CDs... i lost count on how many times...

i've seen everybody from Aerosmith to ZZtop...

so far this year i've seen KoRn, Disturbed, SevenDust, Stone Sour, Chevelle, Suicidal Tendencies, O'tep...etc...ect

been to all the OzzFest's....80 thousand people go to the BlockBuster and i've had front row for the last three years, including this July 5th...*holds up tickets*.....G*

*L* i got RETURNED smiles from, the guys in Linkin Park, Black Label Saciety, **SlipKnot, KoRn, Rob Zombie....

**pointed at and a drum stick thrown to, from SlipKnot... *L* some bigass fucker grabbed it from me...
    pointed at from Tommy Lee, Manson and Ozzy, Corey Taylor...

this guy that works where i work, is in a band called <151> i've been following them around...
    they'er gonna open for KottenMouthKings in a couple weeks...

<font size=6>CONCERTS ROCK!!</font><center> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PAIGES!!! you ever hear of O'Tep?????

*L* Hard Core, or what???

the g-tar player signed my t-shirt....L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

concerts do rock..

my first was paige and plant was awesome.
    I have seen eric clapton,areosmith,metallica,korn,powerman 5000,static x,godsmack,stone temple pilots,many more i cant remember

stone temple pilots was awesome..recomend them...
    but the best i went to was metallica and korn....
    got to meet metallica.........

I wanna go see ozzfest..never been there..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The rolling stones.......ACDC.......the guess who....some timberlake dude.....sass jordan....rush and U2...and many more...to play a concert July 30th for the " concert for Toronto" thing.....
    Tickets are 21.50.....cheap tickets to get people to travel here...350 000 tickets are goin on sale for that...half reserved for international sales..
    My question is.....

Anyone meeting me at the concert?.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Stones??? omg! are they still alive???

they was old when i last seen'm.....But oh! what a show!!
    Sympathy for the Devil, puts chills on yer arms...then when he sings his really old stuff like Ruby Tuesday & Satisfaction, the whole crowd sings louder than he does...Great Show [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

AC/DC. i'd love to see if they'd still have that huge giant blow up doll for Whole lotta Rosie, Man! what a show that was...

heidi, 350,000 people, the stage is just a dot in the distance....its still a party!!...*L*
    no doubt they'll have the big screens an stuff...

around here people are talkin about the AeroSmith / Kiss concert..... *L* i seen them when AeroSmith opened for Kiss waaaaay back in prehistoric times.....*L*

i fella sleep at a Rush concert....p*

GodSmack ROCKS!!!!

i'm gonna catch another hour of sleep.....nite!

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh geez.. we're namin 'em now..

i been goin to warped tour since i was 12... ozzfest for.. 3 years..

yes mel, i heard o'tep.. they're not too bad.. little too hardcore for me, tho.. i prefer my punk..*smirks...

afi, pennywise, bad religion, against all authority, downway ****my band opened for them last year!!!!!!!!!! ... blinded, kittie, system of a down, tool, [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] brookes and dunn... santana.. omggg that was AMAZING!

hmmm... grapes of wrath, moody blues, blues traveller, *tryin to think of the name of that other one... somethin blues.. hahaha... powder blue(s)?

kenny mckormick, funkgus, pan 4 (stands for Pimps And Niggers, yet they're white skaters?)

niccotine, darrels grocery bag, dbs, adolescents,
    hi- standard, me first and the gimme gimmes, the hippos, the hives, belvedere.. chixdiggit, catch 22, cruiser weight, tsunami bomb, distillers, gorilla biscuit..misfits, fugazi, nofx

too many to name.. lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast