Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Irritated

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops * walks back in...almost forgot.... *hugs 'n smoooches Summer* feel better soon [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member incrediblede's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    last time i checked it was really my dad [img]wink.gif[/img] and i can honestly say i am about as far from fake as you can get...maybe sometimes too honest and real [img]eek.gif[/img] ha ha....
    good luck with the fakers, if you need someone to smack em around a little, im the girl for you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yanno...I thought this name looked familiar...*cough* ZZUB *cough*....am I right? *G*

    I like smacking fakers around...you hold em..I'll smack em?

    How you been? You're really coming to Pa...*thinking it would be kinda cool to meet your silly ass* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member incrediblede's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh, nope thats not me sweets.... im thinkin that you are thinkin that im lovebuzz or buzz or all those names she went by.... i have posted on her board back last year, thats actually my friends sister...but not me! sorry! i have a forum on here, used to have it on the old hostboard under hardcore....i remember you from the old board but i dont think i ever posted to you directly.... have i confused you yet? [img]confused.gif[/img] sorry if i did.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member incrediblede's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BUT....i will still hold em down while you smack em around, or vice versa....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why arent you once burnt twice shy?
    and

    I fake it.....is that the same thing?

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shrugs* guess thats not my style...and its not what you think...and I think I'm cool..just..unexpected something something...but I think its ok? *L*

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *yells across the room ..from my board to yers*...i damn done toldju they are fukkres how many times do i have to repeat myself *goes back to packin*

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    2 girlie....everything ok? I'm here if ya need to talk...


    Thanks Heaven*smooches*...feelin better today [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Incredible person...thats why it looks familiar..what forum is yours???

    and yeah TN...they are all fuckas...i'm sticking to girls...hold some down for me while I smack away!!!

    Where in Pa you gonna be...and what days? I have been kinda bored..a roadtrip might be nice..and yes...i'm normal..kinda...well..not a psycho anyhow *G*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •