Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

because.....TEEE EHHHNNN...you have neglected to keep me updated on CG! OMG! She's having a baby!!! (and got married? Is this really our CG!?? *L*)

*hands on my hips*

Updates.....now.......or *hears Scott shrill lil girlie screams*....I'm feedin him to the fishes *evil cackle*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lmao......b/c I KNOW she'll reply to this

*LMaO*

CanadianGirl

was married for along time, just back and forth with each other *L*...its been kinda rocky, but looks that everything is turning around for me now...been married (for 13 years) believe it or not *L...just dont know how he really feels bout the baby thats the sad part...we do talk about him (the baby) alot and working things around him...I told him that he has to accept him or he'll have to get the fukk outta my life again...me being pregnant that seems like i have been pregnant FOREVER...ALOT has really happened *L*...my sister had twins in June so i am an aunty...my brothers girlfriend had a baby girl back in December so i became an aunty again...my poor mom *L shes young and shes a grand-ma of 12 kids...shes starting to get lotsa grey hair...*points to my grey hair* see i have grey hair too *Lso whats new with you GRACIE...long time no see..whats happening in your life???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah where have YOU been anyway

<marquee> GRACIE???????????</MARQUEE> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] ???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm.......where does Gracie start??!!!

Once upon a time....
    yadda
    yadda
    yadda
    And the prince rode away with the princess *sigh*

Actually, I'm doin okay besides dealing with men bullshiot. Glad to hear yer doin well CG. Missed seein you guys. Have been busy with the kids. Daughter #1 graduates in May (if she lives) Daughter #2 has discovered boys are cool and Daughter #3 is just a freakin monster. But if I can live through #1.....I've got it made. She's just like her damn step mama (TeeEhn) *L*

Wild.....whats'a been'a happenin witchu?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whats been up with wild?

wild called me one night long ago and was breathing heavy in the phone, sure did sound like he was yelling gracies name and i said wild i thought you had a squeally lil voice but he has a deep voice that sounded like he had been a graduate of gracie college of deep voiced men....

gracie called me one time long ago and said "oh, tee, oh tee, ohhhhhhhh tee.......i lurve you"....aint heard from her in a few days.

hey gracie? snows preggers too and summer and i thought there was another but im not sure???*thinks

Updates.....now.......or *hears Scott shrill lil girlie screams*....I'm feedin him to the fishes *evil cackle*
    <font size="3" face=" Arial,Tekton,">can i be the fish? *laffs back!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tee Ehn:
    [QB]whats been up with wild?

wild called me one night long ago and was breathing heavy in the phone he has a deep voice that sounded like he had been a graduate of gracie college of deep voiced men....

gracie called me one time long ago and said "oh, tee, oh tee, ohhhhhhhh tee.......i lurve you"....aint heard from her in a few days.
    QUOTE]

bahaha......... Yeah and you're the one who had the squeaky voice (residual aftermath after talkin' to Gracie) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    **laffs**