Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To All:

I took baby Jake to the Doc. last Wed. for his check up. When we where there the doc found that Jake had a enlarged Spleen, and then the doc told me something that has had me crazy for a week now.. Two months ago Jake had to have a test done, that also involved them taking blood, well this doc. two months later is now telling me that Jakes blood test was not normal, but they thought it was a mistake!.. A mistake I say? and you didn't recheck it just in case? No, we need to get another blood test.. So we did that last Thurs., they told me it would take up to a week, and you know me, I'm thinking, a week, I can't deal with not knowing for a week.. anyway, the doc called the very next day, said the blood test was worse this time, the blood count had double in the two month time.. So we need to get a look at his liver, his kidney, his spleen, his gallbladder. Ok here's where I go crazy, because they couldn't get him in until today.. So now it's just wait, wait to see what's wrong, wait to see if we need more test, wait to see if this doctor let something very wrong go untreated for two months in my young son. All they have told me so far is that the spleen is enlarged, and that his liver test are not normal.. I'm going out of my mind. I want to think that all will be ok, but the "WHAT IF'S" have a hold on my head.. I"m very scared and I cry all night, because I'm afraid of the unknown.. Tee once said Snow needs a crystal ball, because she wants to know it all before it happens, well in this case, I wish a had a million of them.. Please say a prayer for Jake tonight. Miss you all ..

Luv Snow..

<font color="#E22000" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Snow Kitten ]</font>

CanadianGirl

*says a prayer for Jake*

I know how you feel snow...I am sitting here and waitin for Tanners hearing test...he has been going for test since he was born...it keeps coming back that he is deaf, but the last test showed that he was deaf in his left ear and 80% of hearing in his right ear and now he has to go for a test for his nerves *sigh*...it takes so much outta you just sitting and waiting...I hope everything goes well for Jake girl *hugs yas*...just hang in there and keep your head up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you...
    I know those feelings all to well...and it is
    sickening...heartbreaking....emotionally draining..
    try to stay positive..you have us here for you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No news on the last test yet, I hope to hear from them Fri... Thanks all!!!

Noclouds

I never had the pleassure of meeting you but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Baby.
    *God bless*

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope everything turns out okay with the tests. I know how horrible it can be waiting for tests on one's children. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your little one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You and your little one are in my thoughts and prayers [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Your post brought tears to my eyes immediately. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Jake and your hubby. May God bless that precious little boy of yours. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#E22000" size="1">[ September 16, 2005 11:19 AM: Message edited by: MandaB ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snow? Any news? You have been in my prayers since
    I read this....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i've been trying to call you, but no answer [img]frown.gif[/img]

tee also said once upon a time, "snow, you'll be alright" and in this case she'd tell you, "snow, he'll be just fine"..

you know the luv we have for you, well its just more than you'll ever feel [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast