Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CanadianGirl:
    how big is your ____ [img]redface.gif[/img] *L* sorry i dont wanna say it its rude *L
    <font size="3" face=" Arial,Tekton,">ummm what is you reason for asking?

[img]redface.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

Angry

Originally posted by Snow Kitten:
    What are some of the things you Want or Need to know before a First Date? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face=" Arial,Tekton,">cuz didnt snow ask what are the things we need to know? *L

CanadianGirl

BUT i guess it doesnt matter on the size eh? it matters how the guy pleases with it [img]redface.gif[/img] *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

first of all....

she asked whats the size because it does damn matter...not to big, not to small but just right.

and its an answer to the question that snow asked...and ceegee *lick. lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Father Dave:
    ummm do you eat pork?

ssqqqqqqqueeeeeellll!!!!!

<font size="3" face=" Arial,Tekton,">what the heck does the menu have to do with this? chinesee anyone? here kitty kitty kitty. L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Rebel Rose, you called? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i may be young.. but that all sounds pretty vain to me... i mean.. it's just one date....

good hygiene is the only thing i look for... but i've taken a homeless guy out on a date once.. he apologized profusely the entire time because he had not showered in a few days... but it mattered none the less to me, because i was just happy to be in his company........

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ September 15, 2003 03:56 AM: Message edited by: the revenant ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Hey Paigey poo! Yeah, it is a bit vain I guess. That's just how I would feel going out on a date "these days". That's after putting up with so much bullshit from my ex husband, and a few of the men I have dated until I met my new husband. I would just be like, "look I have heard all the song and dances before, so if we are going out even on one date, I want to know if it will be worth my time."
    Another reason is, let's say you do go out on just "one date", and you find you have chemistry with this person. You have a good feeling this one date is going to lead somewhere else like a relationship. Wouldn't you want to know before you got into the relationship if he had a car, or if you were going to have to be hauling him back and forth for each date with your car or driving him all over the place for the duration of this relationship?
    Whether he had a job or not? Because if the one date does go somewhere, if he doesnt have a job are you gonna end up supporting him instead of him supporting you? The man is suppose to be the bread winner right?
    I guess this is vain, but if I were single again, I would probably be alone for the rest of my life. After dealing with my ex husband so many years, and all the bullshit men has put me through for years, I have earned the right to be picky, vain. I have earned the right, to make sure I would not be stepped on, used, or hurt again. If I were single again and HAD to date, I definatly wouldn't bend over backwards for a guy. For once in my life, I would make the guy bend over backwards for me. He would be the one having to earn my respect and affection. Thank God I don't have to deal with that shit no more. I have a great husband, and if something happens to him or to us, I'll be single for the rest of my life because I am not doing that mess of dating again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I guess this all just comes from me being more independant and not wanting to or having to depend on anyone else but myself. I wouldn't depend on anyone else but ME if I were single again. I guess through the years after all I have been through I have just learned to be more independant and not to depend on anyone else but yourself for what you want and think you deserve. I don't need to be dependant on a man for my world to go round. We all have the ability to be independant, it's just a matter of doing so. And what's wrong with that? Nobody should feel they need a guy or a girl to make them complete or be somebody or make their world go round. Ok, I'm done rambling. Sorry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast