Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This asshole that I've known for like 4 years tonight had the fuckin' nerve to actually ask me if I was doing crack...I'm like WTF?!?!?!??!

Now I'm sure you all are wondering why he'd ask something like that..well heres the jist of it...my best friend is messing with illegal shit and she just started a new job...in fact she refers to it as her dream job...at this job they do random UAs...so she's risking losing her job and of course gettin busted and going to prison...Now on top of those 2 things she has 3 beautiful daughters..One lives with her(my best friend's) mom and the other 2 live with their father...however...she's most importantly risking losing those girls COMPLETELY...forfeit her chance of ever regaining custody and most importantly her parental rights...and NOBODY can get her to see all this...well this friend of mine deals with the legalities and all that bs on a day to day basis and so i asked his advice to which he replied thing about YOUR kids...well DUH i am...my oldest lost her father because he was fuckin with crank and coke...my youngest loves my best friend and sees her as a 2nd mother...i told him i'm thinking about calling A&E's show Intervention....and then the fucker asks if I was doing crack*sighs and wipes the tears*...

so many assholes*walks out muttering*

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 14, 2007 01:36 AM: Message edited by: SummerStorm ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Here's an idea sit down with your friend and explain how you feel, telling her this only because you care about her family life and her keeping her dream job. Maybee if you give her a reality check. It may help.Another suggestion is calling a drug prevention hotline, to get advise on how to better explain thing's to your friend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

some people dont wanna listen you'll just have to let them learn from their own mistakes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

well i'm seriously thinking about callin the Intervention show...she was drunk last night on top of being high on crank...seeing shit and everything...NOW she knows i know because John went over to her boyfriend's place with him to make sure she was ok...so that might help a lil bit too...i'm contemplating writing her a letter first...