Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wiqued??

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *whispers* I Need help wif my buttons*P*...I know jus what I want.I got it...can you fix it?? that rose*points up*.....I have a site where I got it and it blooms......and I don't want the green background....Helpppppp please*smooches* love you

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    WOW!!!!! To see my very own thread...**wipes tears**

    Yes I have that very rose myself and I will see what I can do....k....I'm on a mission...**mighty mouse music here**

    I have to run out for a bit so it may be tomarrow...but I will have something nice for you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks girlie*hugs ya* am gonna make ya a mod so you can put em up*S* thanks again love ya*smooch*&

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    There you go girlfriend. Hope you like it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    yes*VBS* I love em.....thank you wiqued*big hugs*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Awww your welcome pumpkin nose. My pleasure!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •