Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Woflieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    where are you now??
    how long are ya there for
    do ya miss me?
    will ya call soon??


    I miss you..*hugs n smooches n luvs*......be safe,....Love ya Darlin

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    dammit man*L* you need to get yer ass back to that cyber cafe or whatever the hell it was called*L*...I NEED to talk to you*L*....and you NEED to clean out yer email........

    love ya sex machine [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    I did clean out my email:-( honest.

    and i did talk to ya!lol

    Miss ya Darlin, miss ya lots. Cant wait till i get setteled in omewhere and get back on line ta hassle ya:-)

  4. #4
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    yes i do, what ya think bout the pic i got fer new topic and reply?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ya done wonderful wolf o mine....*VBS*...glad you like yer AV...*dips ya backwards n smooches ya

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ARggggg......I know but I need to talk to you again ya lil shit*L*.....do ya like yer new AV I put up on here for you??*giggles*...


    and YOU could NEVER hassle me [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •