Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: XMen2

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Is released on Friday...

    Anyone goin to see it

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LdyAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course I'm a closet comic freak thanks to my ex but I might have to wait till it hits the $1 theater. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    well if a certain ghost wolf was here I"d make him go with me*L*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LdyAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I get to see it Mother's Day weekend since I'll have my son over the weekend! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I've convinced my hubby it's to entertain the kid. Hehehe. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    awwww am jealous.....I so wanna see it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i saw it on my birthday...was pretty cool....might actually watch it twice...*nods*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LdyAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Missed the first 20 mins. but unlike most movies loved it anyway. Way cool flick! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •