-
October 2nd, 2002, 04:04 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Sweetpea....Smooochies
-
October 2nd, 2002, 06:10 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
BK*smoochies you back*......How is ya? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 3rd, 2002, 04:47 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Jumps up and catches smootches and runs away with them giggling into the night......
-
October 3rd, 2002, 09:09 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*L*.you didn't have to steal we'd share with ya*smoochies you and BK*
-
October 15th, 2002, 01:29 AM
#5
CanadianCutie
Guest
*huge ass huggs to my sis*.....love you girlie soooo much.......thought it was about time I got back to at least say hi on your board *VBS* *waves and blows kisses to everyone and winks at BK*....BK you gotta talk to me about some toys I can bring when I go visit Spirit next summer *L*...something I can get thru customs *giggles* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 15th, 2002, 11:05 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*big hugs to CC* girl this is your board too remember I added you.come as often as you like.do what ya wish*hugs* love you
-
October 16th, 2002, 02:38 AM
#7
CanadianCutie
Guest
Thanks girlie........you mean the world to me.......the bestest friend ever *S*...........I thank God for you and Ghostie everyday *S* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
October 16th, 2002, 02:47 AM
#8
friend of the empire
Guest
*burps and scratches my balls*
-
October 16th, 2002, 05:15 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
OMG [img]redface.gif[/img] ghostie boy...first bama now you......*L*...and CC...i love you yer one of my bestest friends...*hugs n smooches*
-
October 17th, 2002, 01:57 AM
#10
friend of the empire
Guest
*wet brocolli fart* [img]confused.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks