-
January 20th, 2003, 02:20 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
shh be very very quiet.....that guy down the hall who is obsessed with me is at my door*hides behind my new couch*
-
January 20th, 2003, 04:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Let me at em.....I'll take care of him for good.....**pretends to hold myself back while swinging the other arm**
-
January 20th, 2003, 04:47 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*L* he's only 20 wiqued [img]confused.gif[/img]
I finally called the cops...they gonna talk to him
-
January 20th, 2003, 08:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Ok I'll behave for now...but you know where to find me if you need any help with the little varment.... **fluffed up, but walks away** *mumbles*
-
January 20th, 2003, 09:19 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
*smooches you* thanks Wiqued and I sure do *nods* so far he's beena good lil boy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks