Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hostboard story time - everyones involved!

Ray Ray

hold up wimpo! .. im just writtin rhymes to whoop this rhyme comp .. then i'll whoop your little butt in this! *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heheheheh you wish *LOL*

Ray Ray

once upona time (new story!) there was a little wimpy girl called Indea! .. she happened to be Ray Rays slave ... one day Ray Ray .. for some reasen .. didnt have his breakfast in bed by 9.30am! .. INDEAAA! he shouts .. Indea scurreys into Ray Rays bedroom .. "yes master Ray?" .... "where my breakfast you stuiped ole wimp!?"! .. "im sorry Ray .. i was just tidying your house" .. "well dont you stuiped wimp! .. make my breakfast!""" ... she oppologises .. an goes an makes my breakfast

while she is doin it she ...

dont be naughty Indea! *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

While she is getting Ray Rays porriage ready she gets the yellow chicken and puts him on the table*S*....she puts Ray Rays porriage in front of Ray Rays chicken and lets him do his deed into the porriage...."hear you go Master Ray Ray...hehehehe and he eats it all up....*L*ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuck [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] here a beer chaser

Ray Ray

Indea thought Ray Ray ate it all up .. then shouted to Indea as he was gettin outa bed .. "Indea .. go an sit yourself down .. an chill out abit .. i'll make you some breakfast" ... Indea ran an sat down .. cause its not often Ray Ray lets his slaves have much time .. Ray Ray pours the porridge in a diffrewnt bowl .. and adds a hint of PISS to it .. an stirs it with last nights pregnancy test thing that just happened to be kickin round by some chick who was kickin round the night before .. but just as this women stuck it up her .. she came on her period .. so she was obviosly not that pregnant .. BUT .. leaving alot of period lumps on it ... so now the porridge consisted of Oats, milk .. chicken chunks of period .. an Ray's WAZ! ... here you go Indea! ... he sits there an watches Indea it it all .. she didnt have chance to switch dishes or anythin .. Indea you did eat it!!!! right??!! *L ..

Ray Ray decides its time to go for a shit! ... he was in the toilet for damn near an hour ... all you hear from the toilet is "Indea .. come an wipe my ass!!!" ... yes master Ray Ray .. she replys *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the level of wrongness in that last post is mind boggling.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

I think I'll be doing all the cooking while I'm there.... *L

Ray Ray

*L .. i wont do the period chunk bit to you ... cause im in a good mood [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*LMAO... you're just too good to me Ray!

hey I'll be there in like three weeks, right after my next trip.. I was gonna go to New York for two weeks but I'm sick of the cold and it won't be warmer in London.. so I'm off to mexico!! woooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!! so when I get there I'll have a happenning tan!!

Annabelle ------->>>> [img]cool.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

well you coulda invited me to Mexico! .. i like tans to yano! ... not im gonna add them period chunks back in ya soup! : [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Ray..... [img]smile.gif[/img] .... wanna come to mexico with me? *battin eyelashes [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast