Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snot FUNNY!

I have muscle..they are just girlish muscles.

And I still ain't skeered.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    GUESS WHO THIS IS ABOUTTTTTTTTTTT hehehehehe

RANDY THE ROOSTER

A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster and told this to the market vendor.

The vendor replied: "I have just the rooster for you. Randy here is the horniest rooster you will ever see!"

So the farmer bought Randy and took him back to the farm. Before setting him loose in the hen house, though, he gave Randy a little pep talk: "Randy," he said, "I'm counting on you to do your stuff." And with that, Randy strutted into the hen house.

Randy was as fast as he was furious, mounting each hen like a thunderbolt. There was much squawking and many feathers flying, till Randy had finished having his way with each hen. But, Randy didn't stop there.

Randy went into the barn and mounted all of the horses, one by one, and still at the same frantic pace.

Then he went to the pig house, where he did the same.

The farmer, watching all of this with disbelief cried out, "Stop, Randy! You'll kill yourself!" But Randy continued, seeking out each farm animal in the same manner.

Well, the next morning, the farmer looked out and saw Randy lying there on his lawn. His legs were up in the air, his eyes rolled back, and his long tongue hanging out. A buzzard was already circling above Randy.

The farmer walked up to Randy saying, "Oh you poor thing, look what you did, you've gone and killed yourself. I warned you, little buddy."

"Shhhhhhh," Randy whispered, "The buzzard's getting closer."

OMG THAT BLOODY ROOSTER

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Had to post this one Ray Ray

Having served the farm well for several years, the rooster, due for retirement from his farm 'duties', is replaced by a younger one to impregnate the hens; but the old rooster is kept for his years of good service. The old rooster decides to lay down a few ground rules:
    "Here's the deal," he says to the new arrival, "you can have all the hens in the run, but just let me have those two old ones in the corner."

"No way," says the young hen, "you're past it, get out of here, these hens are mine."

"Okay then," says the elder "I'll race you around the run, whoever comes first gets to keep all the hens."

"You're on," replies the young gun, "and I'll even give you a head start!'

So off goes the old rooster and a few seconds after, the young rooster follows. He's just about to catch the old timer when BOOM!!! -- the young rooster falls dead to the ground.

"Darn," says the farmer, stroking his shotgun "third queer rooster I've had this week..."

rooster

<font color="#DDDDDD" size="1">[ November 14, 2002 08:41 AM: Message edited by: SoulAngel ]</font>

Ray Ray

that second ones mean!

that 1st one though ... that sounds like my horny little bastard down on my page dunnit .. think its him?? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*S* *EL* yep sure do Ray Ray........... [img]cool.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

do you fancy him? [img]smile.gif[/img] .. he just wanted me to ask .. i think hes horny again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No bloody way he loves his hand far to much *L* [img]confused.gif[/img]

Ray Ray

no but what it was is .. you could do it for him .. then grow an everlastin bond .. literaly *L

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast