Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: finish the sentance!

Ray Ray

and would stick 40 condoms in his pocket ... meanwhile at the girls house .. she is gettin ready .. she would be

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

shaveing her legs getting her lips ready for an evening of full on kissing...she would then

Ray Ray

want to talk to the man .. so shed phone him .. an the man would pick up the phone an say ERICA! not tonight im goin out with my other girlfriend ... (the girl on the phone isnt this erica hoe) [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] .. the female would get angry and

CanadianGirl

Angry

tossed the phone across the room and ran out the door to the other girls house and...

Ray Ray

ended up havin a lesbien session with her

the man would turn up an get a stiffy and

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

have to run back and fetch his doll again... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OH NO here we go again...so Raymus did you get down?

the man runs through the door to get his well used doll and cant seem to find it ...but on the corner of the bed is some stain ...he bends down to have a closer look and low and behold it smells like Oil ,motor oil,he looks about and ...stops suddenly to the sound of a hottered up car drive down that street very fast...he runs to the window and looks out to see ..........

Ray Ray

beats up BananaBird for the doll comment!! *L

i see the car cainin it down the street with my DOLL in the back! (i havent got a doll im just playin along!) .. so i would jump out the window .. like Super Ray Ray would an fly after the car ...

the women would look at my super Heroic looks an relaise what they were missin out on (coolman) .. they would

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya don't [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] *knowing look

anyhow.. He runs after the car and just about catches up to it when he falls into an open manhole and knocks himself unconscious.... only to wake up hours later being carted off by little dwarf people who live in the sewer...even in his precarious circumstances, he's completely preoccupied by thoughts of what peril his beloved doll is in and starts to formulate a plan to escape so he can rescue it(her?).... *L

Ray Ray

yes we will call it a her! *L

so he ... dunno .. the dwarf things knocked me out or somethin ... i wake up in a room .. all tied up to a bed (HEH HEH) an cant move cause my arms are tied up to the bed post an my legs are tied up to the bottom bed post (HEH HEH) .. an im naked (HEH HEH) ... but no one appears to be around ( [img]frown.gif[/img] ) .. i struggle an cant get loose .. suddenly .. a blow up doll (just like the one i have) walks .. WALKS!! in on its own .. its alive! (twighlight music) .. it walks over to me an i got sexualy arroused .. but the doll has something else up her plastic sleeve ... (she can talk now aswell) .. she says "all these times you have cracked one off on my sexy plastic minge .. an never could do anything about it! .. i couldnt scream .. yet your imense penis (*L) was hurting me ... its payback!" ...

this has turned into a story .. oops

she .. or it ...