Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ok you know how Raymussss has been away....and noone knows where he has been?well im sorry RaT raT...i mean *******...i need to come true with the gossip i have on you....im like that i love to kiss and tell... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] CAN I please.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well bad luck...i got the pics today Ray and im going to show the world where you have been and what you have been up to....SO.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not very pleased with the pics but i will share these with you and the rest tonight....I tried really hard to get a close up of his face but me being a very poor photographer..may have failed a little...this is his ear
    RP Scar 1mo 300
    he didnt know i was taking this one *S* but i did malebefore
    We (being indea and i told Raymus having a back like that wasnt the thing here in australia so Indea took him for a full wax..butt wax sack wax and all over body wax ....hell i dunno but i was impressed when i sneaked into his room and found him doing????????? Back
    ..i mean i didnt ask after all i couldnt speak...shhhh he has not a bad butt for an old guy...hehehehe will scan some more...brb

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We took him on a quick 7 day trip to an island ...here he is taking a leak.......
    cv 8qhid 25
    Oh and one of indea *S* sorry girl but hell they have to know what you look like
    cv 8qhic6 4
    he went for a lot of walks to look for birds and he got his hand on this one *S* there is his finger girls....*S*
    cd btgw male bright
    when we went out for dinner he wore this FUCK i couldnt let him see me taking his pic ,...but i wanted you all to see his dress code...fuck he looked dorky....but hey we love our Raymusss dont we all
    breathless male corset back

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We took Ray pus to the australian zoo....he really liked it we found him quiet cute how he allways got into the theme of things.....

But it was pretty embarrassing when he had to pick on our telly idol..... [img]confused.gif[/img] I left that to indea to fix up ...hell i want a job there....croc 2
    i WAS SO PROUD OF rAY WHEN HE HELPEDout the crew at the zoo...but you know me and my skills in pic taking i sort of didnt get Ray in the pic he was behind that fat chick at the back.....she took all the film space....but he was there Indea can back me on that one *S*
    croc1

he played silly buggers with Steve *crikey he had fun *L*
    CH wrestles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

13768we sat about at night and played different sorts of games...i thought you guys may not have seen this game so i took a pic *VBS* ....******* likes snakes and ladders....*S*
    06 just another game he liked to play...we just had to watch while he played this one....
    Indea took him to a really great party he looked so good ...he got on to that chick...took her home *S* dirty shit....but hey...
    Halloween00 GoodEvil...This is indea and me ...we went as Bees
    Ray dressed us both....good job hey
    Halloween00 Bee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We spent many hours at the beach trying to teach Raymus the ropes...hell that was hard...(not the only thing hard i might add) there were far to many chicks at the beach we chose first ...all he did was take pics of chicks
    girls fiji karen 01...i better post these after all there his geee ya a perv Ray
    rio 01 tostee 30OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    This is my favourite pic of ******* it tells us all....
    girls1a

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he is a tart *i had no idea you knew all these chick...where was indea and I.....???? surfing???? your bad
    maui....no wonder the phone keeps ringing for you *shakes my head*We gave the surfing the flick as you would all understand and continued to get onto other interesting things for Ray to do....he is very good at what he can do you know.....he enjoyed the night s cruising the water for skinny dippers.....Poor Indea and I had to wait for hours....
    rec CM200406
    rec kayak sunset

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omg those days for a hoot but how about when it turned out that the chick he took home was a coppas daughter, the cop got so shitty at him that he made him do all the shit jobs at the station here he is putting up the flag took him ages to get that one right ride police academy 2
    well to get him outta trouble I took him to movieworld and dreamworld here on the goldcoast and you think he would keep himself out of trouble no way here he is he stole the tweetybird costume off some poor worker just so he could be on centre stage
    LT TweetyFloat
    well after that we got thrown out so I took him to dreamworld BAD mistake, he had a fasination with the tigers at tiger island omg the poor animals they took them for a walk and well as this pic show (he is in the pink shirt) he could not keep away from there bottoms I think he had a pussy fettish TigerWalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh btw ray I got them pics developed as wellman you took crap I can't find any without a chick in it, you sure like them aussie girls
    DWPhoto095
    DWPhoto078 DWPhoto079
    although this one was a little troubling care to explain?
    DWPhot066
    <

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast