Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

John really gets on my nerves with those damn guns!! Any time he thinks he hears someone messing around outside, he grabs a gun, a flashlight and goes running outside like Rambo!! LOL!! Ever since our house got broken into, he freaks out!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] LMAO CB!!! You sure painted a picture in my head!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!! Tim does that when he thinks he hears a possum on the porch!! Grabs the damn gun, eases out the door and shoots the damn thing!! He chased one down the hill and back up it one night!! I bought died laughing!!! All I could see was a light running down the hill jig-jagging and back up it!! ROFLMAO!!! The mighty possum hunter!! Teehehehehehe!!! I think he's kin to Jed Clampett on Beverly HillBillies!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaha!!! Glad he don't want the damn things cooked!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    THE ONLY TIME I COULD KILL AN ANIMAL IS IF IT WAS THREATENING MY FAMILY OR MY DOGS! JUST COULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

John calls me the possum slayer LOL!! One evening when Jacob was a baby and John was working 2pm till 2am, I went outside and was sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette. I looked and saw this diseased looking possum walk out from under my house. It had no hair and they are disgusting looking enough but that made it even look worse. Well, I didn't want that diseased thing outside around the one dog and one cat that I had at the time so I went inside and grabbed the pistol. Unloaded 5 rounds in that sombitch!! He fell over and I assumed he was dead. I went inside and called my gdpa and told him to please come get the dead possum out of my yard. He came over and shined his headlights over to where I had told him I had killed it and it was gone!! The nasty thing had played dead!! We looked and found it standing at the edge of the road by my garbage can bleeding. My gdpa told me to go back in and get the pistol. I went and got it and my gdpa shot it right in the head. Killed it that time!! Them nasty things are hard to kill!!!
    JuJu, I'm still laughing thinking about Tim running up and down the hill chasing the possum!! LMAO!!! I have had one chase me down the driveway once!!! I went outside one evening to put a letter in the mail and I didnt see it out there. It hissed at me and then chased me back to the house!! LOL!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] OMG!!! I'll be scared to walk to the mailbox!! LMAO!!! Have to walk down the hill with a damn gun!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!! If ya'll hear on the news that a crazy woman from Mississippi was arrested for shootin' a gun and disturbing the peace, it'll be me!! ROFLMAO!!!

Lori, he kills em cause they eat the cat food!! Hell we got enough cats to feed without feeding possums!! LMAO!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'M SCARED OF THE COYOTES AROUND HERE. THEY RUN IN PACKS BUT THEY DON'T COME OUT UNTIL DARK. GOTTA KEEP MY KITTIES IN AT NIGHT, THAT'S THEIR FAVORITE SNACK! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We very seldom hear the coyotes around here. They sure do sound scary though. Gives me chills when I hear them howling!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know what a coyote is, I?ve seen the roadrunner go beeb beeb on tv [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...... but what is a possum?? 5 rounds and the booger doesn?t die?? Stronger than a damn human being lol!

Wild what nobody is allowed guns in England? They have to go abroad to shoot? You know what makes me scared.. If they can?t shoot and they are now bombing Irak LOL! I hope they can touch guns in military practise hehehe... Otherwise Brittish defence would be.. would be.. umh, I don?t want to go to England! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maria, a possum is a rodent and they look nasty!! Kinda like a big rat. They are about the size of a cat and have a tail like a rat. Type "possum" in a search engine and maybe you can see a pic of the ugly, nasty things. YUK!!
    I think coyotes are pretty but I sure wouldn't want to run into one!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look!!! It?s a possum holding an American flag! Don?t shoot them, they?re patriotic!!!! Lol, *j/k* I?m not a big fan of rodents either

flag