Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Fireman: I'm coming back to Atlanta in a few days..
    Tn: Okay Great let me know when.
    Fireman: you got it.

............a couple of weeks later......

Fireman: Hi gurl, sorry i got booted off.
    Tn: its okay, didn't know whether to right you off or that you was just busy and not answering...
    Fireman: Noooo, *L* i got booted, how are you? Oh and guess what? I got married last week.
    Tn: No Reply. She sat in a dazed and confused world of the evulotion of time thinking how the hell should i be after that one lol...

[img]eek.gif[/img] ....yells.......NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXTTTT stop FUKKVILLE. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] OMG!!! He either falls in love really fast or he was with her when he came to see you. Men!!! He sounds like a Grade A JERK!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!! WTF!
    WHAT WERE YOU? A LAST FLING!?
    HE CAN STICK THAT FIRE HOSE UP HIS ASS!!!!!
    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Ohh I'm so pissed off now too. I just gained another year, and what I got from the guy downstairs was another degrading comment about my breasts. I am so pissed off that I'm not able to talk at all, just staying here in my room trying to calm down... not working. Fuck him and fuck them. Thankyou so fucking much for opening your mouth fuckin gidiot i'ma kill him lol. I'm not good at being angry because I lose control totally, I become a maniac. Trying to hide here all alone behind locked doors. Kool. How much do breast reducing smallening whatever then cost lol if that will help keep the fucker shut up then I'll go and do it. Fucking idiot, burn in hell. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The next time he makes a comment about your boobs, start making comments about his small dick or how ugly he is, etc. After a while, I bet he'll shut his stupid mouth! Better yet, haul off and kick him square in the balls and tell him you just wanted to hear him sing soprano! LMAO!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

*LOL* OMG Shiva'sssssssssss you NEEED to sooo desperately come here and go up to ILLINOIS and visit fire departments with me LOL.....come on miss hot lil attitude, I NEED YOU!!!!

tell that lil fukkre "you should see my buddy Tee Ehn and you'd shut the hell up about MY boobs"...

*lifts them up, perks them out and beeeeeeeez proud that i didn't pay for them LOL....."el'naturel"

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2003 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tee Ehn:

*lifts them up, perks them out and beeeeeeeez proud that i didn't pay for them LOL....."el'naturel"

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2003 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look Lori!! We aren't the only ones that were "over blessed" LOL!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lori's right Maria! Don't you dare change a thing about yourself. It's his problem not yours. He's probably just jealous anyway cause you won't do him!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha....im blessed....and [img]biggrin.gif[/img] proud of 'em *L* i just as well be proud cuz fukkres i can't see giving someone money to take my blessings away unless of course it was a medical reason or such.....but for now...smooch'em and luv'em! *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF JUST BECAUSE OF SOME LOW LIFE IMMATURE ASSHOLE! CAN'T YOU REPORT HIM FOR SEXUAL HARRASMENT! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast