Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Okay so I am tired of being nice to an ex-wife who doesn't seem to give a shit that I have to work and Daniel has to go to school. I fucking gave up going to school to get a fucking job so she can have her fucking child support and stop fucking bitching about every little fucking thing we do. She is a fucking pain in the fucking ass. We can't just drop everything to go down there every fucking time she wants or says too. Not only do we have obligations but it is also 80+ miles one way! I simply don't understand what is so hard for her to understand about the concept of actually working or going to school. She does neither and doesn't even seem to care too. She has a problem with me being involved in the discussions well lah dee fucking dah I am his wife of course I am going to be involved especially if I have to share in responsibility for the kids. Gee....ya think that would be a no brainer wouldn't ya? She wants the money and that is it. It is like well if you want the money then don't bitch about us not seeing the kids since that is what it is taking away from by us paying that much. So what if we got some stuff for ourselves and the girls. What we aren't supposed to have a life either. I don't have low self esteem....I don't have to resort to making a guy into a girlfriend like she does. Am I a Witch...DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT!!! All of a sudden she has converted to Christianity. How fucking convienient is that. Oh and threatening to have Daniel thrown in jail for not doing mandatory visitation is bullshit too. If she wants the money how the hell is it going to be paid if she has him sitting in jail. I swear to fucking Gawd I wish she didn't exist and we had custody of the girls. They would be so much better off here. Oh yeah and we DON'T talk shit about their "Mother" in front of them...IF she is getting anything out of them it is being coerced. She might want to go back to school and get a fucking education since she doesn't seem to know the logistics of common fucking sense!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He isn't working right now but she called about him getting VA benefits and the allowence for the girls on that is 108 a month. Well, he called his VA counselor and found out the state can take as much of it as they want. *growls* The issue is that we have our own bills to pay and the ex-wife refuses to work or anything. That and they were supposed to give him credit for the medical he was paying on through Wal-Mart and now they refuse to give him credit for it...MOTHERFUCKERS. So he is filing a change in status which means that they can raise or lower the amount of support. I am just hoping that they stick to saying they can't take my wages. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do they take support straight from Daniels paychecks?
    She keeps saying she has recieved no money and if
    they do take it from his checks, then I would look
    into it! If he has to pay it out, then the
    states better make sure the girls actually recieve
    it!

There are some companies that take child support
    from paychecks, but hold it to draw interest.
    Then when they have a large amount and made some
    interest, they will forward it to the person
    recieving! It has happened here in PA with some
    friends of mine....knowing the money was being
    taken out of exs paychecks, but they were not
    recieving any of it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know about your laws there but here in
    PA they cannot touch a spouse's pay...and watch
    when you file your taxes! It may be better for
    you to file seperately so they cannot touch your
    portion of the tax money! They can take your
    tax money and then YOU have to file a disgruntled
    spouse (i think that is what it is called *L*)
    to claim YOUR portion of the tax return back...
    like you would ever be able to collect that
    money back from her!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We are already going to file everything separately and keep any bank accounts separate. Although we just found out that the ex is pretty much full of shit where us paying her extra for daycare and stuff is concerned. That and they can't take anything I make or attach the girls to my insurance either. The only possible way they could is if the ex said I was paying Hubby out of my wages. Other than that she is fucked because our only obligation is the $315 a month for support and they can only go back to when the order was filed which was March opf this year. So she can't get anything from us prior to that.