Thread: Blackmagicrose

CanadianGirl

hope everything is ok with YOU..I havent seen you around for awhile now..checking up on YOU

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...just getting ready for vacation and filing papers for college which is HELL....my schedules all whacked out too LOL. Just had everything hit all at once and they don't give you much time to get that paperwork in once they finally decide to actually send it to you. *mutters* I about drove over to Salem and plopped myself in their office and said okay just lemme fill it out now instead of playing the getting tranferred 5 times thing while on a cell phone. So hopefully if they get their ass in gear I will be in school in September. *crosses fingers* But I am around...just feel like I have been running like a chicken with my head cut off lately. [img]wink.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

I guess this is the busiest month for everyone eh? ...beginning of September is gonna be my busiest month...trying to get the kidlets ready for school and signing Tanner up for swimming lessons and getting my other kids into activities...should be interesting...its good to see you!!!!!..I got worried for a second cuz i havent seen you around for awhile [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bounce all over...LOL. And I get back here and leave for a week and a half....well a week minus the phone line fiasco. *mutters* A computer without internet access is just a bloody box *nods lots* [img]tongue.gif[/img]