Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, starting Monday I am officially in college [img]eek.gif[/img] and lemme tell ya there are some strange people in college. I had to go over there for a seminar the other day and I am not exactly sure what the person was that I came across...it may have been male but it had a female voice but it looked more like a guy. A girly type of guy with chin stubble none the less. [img]eek.gif[/img] Is college safe? I mean the people over there were way different than here in my hometown. *puzzled look*

<font color="#00FFFF" size="1">[ September 24, 2005 01:47 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I can say is..Good luck! heh

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BlackMagicRose:
    Well, starting Monday I am officially in college [img]eek.gif[/img] and lemme tell ya there are some strange people in college. I had to go over there for a seminar the other day and I am not exactly sure what the person was that I came across...it may have been male but it had a female voice but it looked more like a guy. A girly type of guy with chin stubble none the less. [img]eek.gif[/img] Is college safe? I mean the people over there were way different than here in my hometown. *puzzled look*

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you don't get into the city much, do ya? *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL....not the big cities. It's still considered "small" where I am from. well sort of. There is 30,000 people here roughly...give or take. I don't get to Salem (where the college is and this term my classes are at the branch here in town but the rest are going to be in Salem) or to Portland. Portland is really scary. I wound up in Chinatown at 2am once in Portland. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just remember to take notes, for when you start writing the Great American Novel [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got pens, paper, computer, brain (though with all the financial aid paperwork and stuff to get set up for this it is a tad bit fried), schedule, and car to get where I need to go. And at least this term is in my hometown. I have one more trip to Salem for an orientation on one class and then I am set. After this term I will be in Salem which is about a 45 minute drive to the college one way depending on traffic and the other day traffic sucked ass cause I hit it at around 12:30-ish going over. Traffic has gotten bad enough where I live let alone in the bigger cities where everyone is in a hurry and will just cut you off or try and run you over. It really makes me wish I had my Dad's Suburban to drive at that point cause most people just don't mess with a big rig...LOL. Little sportscars like mine they figure they can just push out of the way. And when winter term gets here I am going to have bad weather to possibly worry about...such as ice and snow. Sometimes we get snow on the valley floor sometimes we don't. It's a toss up....but we usually do end up with black ice on the roads. It is just going to be extremely interesting all the way around. I am hoping I can jam pack classes into a couple of days instead of spread out through the week so I am not just driving over for one class that last an hour and a half and then going home. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Noclouds

23 28 109

CanadianGirl

Good luck girl!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)