Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Insomnia

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I swear...I hate being sick. I can't sleep cause my nose won't stop running every couple of minutes and it drips like a Gawd damned water spicket. I have been awake since about 7pm yesterday evening. I have taken I don't know how many benadryl and some of the generic tylenol pm. You'd think it would knock me the fuck out and dry my nose up. WRONG!!! I'm still awake. I even thought maybe once the UPS dude got here and delivered my computer parts I would be able to crash out. WRONG AGAIN!!! My fever won't go away either. *growls* I should shoot the person or thing or whatever that invented the common cold, allergies, sleep deprivation, amongst other things. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you are going thru. Sometimes when I can't fall a sleep I will drink one beer and that puts me to sleep.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may knock back a couple here in a bit...LOL. I know I am starting to get to where I am about to just flat out crash...LOL. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One beer two beer three tequilla FLOOR??? ACTAULLY Pete isn't far off girl...alcohol has antihistamine properties to it and can help when you need to crash for a few hours. I have been right there with you and I take benadryl all day. Try take the pills and then run enough hot water in your shower to fog up the bathroom and stay in there until the water stops producing steam and the fog clears...if your bathroom is small enough it might work for ya!!!
    Good Luck!!!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UGH...this shit is kicking my ass. I tried the beer. Took an extremely steaming hot bath and shower. And I am still awake. I crashed out for about 4 hours yesterday. And have been up since about 9pm last night on just those 4 hours of sleep. My husband is in there just snoring away. *mutters* I would like to know how men can manage to just close their eyes and sleep and then proceed to snore within minutes. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess us guys are either talented, or we are built for sleeping, either way its not so bad *grin*

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I swear...by the time you count to 5 he's out cold. And I am like you said 'trying to turn the rolodex off in my head'!! My brain never stops. I think I have an over-active brain because I am constantly thinking or something. And lately I just can not sleep much. Although I did pass out last night after I had been up about 26 hours on that 4 hours of sleep. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm Sorry!!! I too have often wondered how men can fall right off to sleep [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] I often don't know ow to turn the rolodex off in my head!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •