Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WTF!!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Okay Hubby just showed me something he just got from the division of child support and from the way it looks it looks like they are going to report him to creditors for the unpaid balance of child support which is almost 1 thousand bucks. Okay they just NOW put the final order in a couple weeks ago and were the ones that weren't taking it out of his checks. Anyway, here's another kicker. He is paying a good 50 bucks over what he should be and that doesn't even include the credit for the medical he was supposed to get. He got an offline message from his ex-wife saying that the girls made me birthday cards (birthday isn't till November) and she wanted to leave them overnight or have us take them the middle or end of this month for a week. We can't do a week simply because we can't afford to and my Mom's wedding is the 25th. Okay I also am going to be starting a new job soon too. Sorry but I am NOT paying her child support and I am NOT giving up my new job to take care of the kids because of the amount our bills are back due to her fucking child support order and everything else. We barely have enough money for food as is. *GROWLS* [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOO Girl I know exactly what you are saying...the last 2 sentences really struck home unfortunately I can't go into to details because my steps kids aren't gone til the 7th but I KNOW!!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The whole thing is a fucked up mess. And it doesn't seem to be getting any easier either. I owe her NOTHING. They are not my responsibility if they aren't here and she is DEFINATELY not our responsibility.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •