-
March 28th, 2006, 08:09 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Okay so I was watching the Nightly News tonight and I couldn't help but wonder about something. We have this Moussaoui fucker on trial for his role in the 09/11 bombings which he admitted having a role in. Okay here is what gets me...we are spending millions of OUR tax dollars to put this motherfucker on trial for something he has now admitted having part in not to mention the amount of people that lost their lives in this attack and we have to sit here and spend even more of OUR hard earned tax dollars to put this fucking son of a bitch on trial. And what I don't understand is why in the fucking hell they are even making "life in prison" an option because then we have given that motherfucker free room and board for the rest of his life!!! Same with Saddam Hussein. Why are they being put on trial with OUR tax dollars and then being given an OPTION to remain among the land of the living. Personally I would rather see them dead. At least then you know they've no way of escaping or being broken out of prison by one of their buddies somewhere along the line. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks