Okay so it snowed tonight and we decided to go for a drive. We drove out to Grand Ronde and back. That really isn't the interesting part though. The interesting part is coming home from Grand Ronde. Daniel was taking it kind of easy since the road was still kind of slick and slushy...case in point we slid a little bit. Rear wheel drive and snow don't always mix too well. But since he needed to learn how to drive on it sooner or later since we only have the one car figured might as well do it now. Okay so he's only goin 45 mph and this guy in this burgundy car crawls up our ass and has his high beams on the entire way. He then passes us on a solid double yellow line and then slams on his brakes...speeds up and slams on his brakes again and does it once more...only the last time he came to a complete stop and started to get out of the car so Daniel turned our high beams on and the guy took off just hauling ass down the road. By this time I am like WTF and pretty freaked out since I have never had someone stop in the middle of a fucking highway and go to get out of their fucking car to try and whoop my Husband's ass. Okay so we call 911 and report the bastard. They had us watch which way he went and sure enough a cop came flying by us at at least 100 mph and pulled the fucker over. Funny thing was it was my Dad's best friends son-in-law...LOL. They called Daniel back since we stopped and changed drivers since he was too wigged out to continue driving home. They said they'd take care of it after they got our side of what happened. So hopefully the fucker got a reckless driving/reckless endangerment charge. [img]eek.gif[/img]