Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Once again it is about 4am and I can't sleep. I am tired enough to sleep but I just can't for some reason. Maybe it is because I know once I finally drift off to sleep Daniel's girls will be up and around and they aren't exactly quiet when they wake up. There are so many things wrong right now. My blood pressure, the severe anxiety attacks, the stress over possibly losing my job even though I put in for a leave of absence because of the complications with my pregnancy. It is unsettling to think that they can basically still fire me for being pregnant. And in talking to the union the absences I had that were pregnancy related they weren't supposed to be able to give me ANY kind of warning for. They aren't even supposed to write me up for it. I am just tired...so tired. I feel like I don't know what the hell I am supposed to be doing or when. My entire schedule had gotten changed without even bothering to ask me, let alone tell me about it. The meetings are bullshit because half the time they are scheduled and they don't bother to tell us they have cancelled it until last minute if at all. I don't know about anyone else but I could sure use the extra sleep. I feel like I am on a fucking ping pong table being bounced back and forth since the schedule got changed to me opening, closing, opening, closing then opening an extra hour early for a stupid meeting. Okay it is no wonder I am having problems. I can't get stabilized to where I am not running myself into the ground. Now we have my Husband with no car until it is fixed because the transmission is fucked on it. Needless to say our only solution there is to let the car get repo-ed and then file bankruptcy because we are paying at least double for it than it is worth and it is costing us too damn much to keep it on the road. I'm hoping he gets a job soon and that the medications they put me on start kicking in so I can go back to work even if it is VERY part time. This pregnancy is really taking a toll on my body. I just hope once the first trimester is over everything will settle down. Oh and about the next time someone tells me "Oh you're only barely pregnant!" in regards to the problems I am having I am liable to KNOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT!!! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope you got some sleep today or just some relaxation girl *hugs*