-
June 7th, 2006, 11:35 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
We are half way thru the week. Only two days left until the weekend.
-
June 7th, 2006, 12:00 PM
#2
L??st
Guest
YAY!!! I Cant wait until the weekend if its beautifull we are gonna head to the Toronto Zoo...we were suppose to go last weekend but the rain spoiled it so *crosses fingers* hopefully the weather is better then last weekend
-
June 7th, 2006, 11:31 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Literally one of those days here...LOL. My cat hates me. I had to try and cram hairball rememdy down her throat AFTER I threw her gagging , hairball puking up ass outside. Okay little miss bitch kitty is strictly indoors so getting myself outside to try and get that down her somehow was VERY interesting to say the least. I have been clawed, bitten, scratched, hissed at, spit at, and glared at. All I have to say is what a foul tempered beast. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
June 10th, 2006, 02:50 AM
#4
Inactive Member

You Think You Got A Bad Kitty.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 10th, 2006, 07:52 AM
#5
L??st
Guest
-
June 10th, 2006, 07:55 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
ROTFLMGDFAO.....she is about to get shot.
-
June 10th, 2006, 08:21 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Cat , Put your paws on top of your head.
-
June 10th, 2006, 10:54 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
I had seen these little things you put on a cats claws that are like caps on their nails instead of having them declawed because declawing them is really inhumane. They make all different colors and I thought...AHA...that would be cool...she couldn't be able to tear the house up as bad or claw me if I pissed her off as bad right. And they were supposed to be able to just snap onto the claw....my Mom was like "YEAH RIGHT!!!! Go ahead and try it you'll be lucky if you get ONE of them on her before she has had enough and beats you bloody....LOL." Needless to say I shelved that thought for a more docile feline friend at a future point in time...LOL. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
June 10th, 2006, 12:32 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Did you notice the other 2 cats sitting under the cars watching what was going on ?
-
June 11th, 2006, 05:25 PM
#10
Inactive Member
They were waithing til the SWAT team started to cuff "Fluffy", before making a break for saftey [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks