Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can imagine the lack of sleep now with your new arrival!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

The first 15 months of my sons life I never slept.....I was up every 2-3 hours without fail. I just had one of those babies that didn't sleep for more then a couple hours at a time.... When he got to 15 months one night I put him down around 1am or so and I went to lie down and woke up 8 hours later...it was quiet...I FREAKED..... I ran in and he was still sleeping so sound... I was scared...happy and renewed all at the same time I felt like a new person.... he woke up shortly after... he slept thru the night from that day forward.... I feel your pain... I feel it deep.

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can relate to what you are saying Wiqued. My first finally slept through the night when he was almost one. My second when she was only about a month old.(that was great) And my third, she still doesn't sleep through the night all the time and she is 3 now. Luckily it's not very often now that she doesn't though. Every kid is different, you just never know what to expect.*L*

Cyalaytr

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont ya know it.. that every kid is diff part. Evan was good and never .. ok well almost never cried. HE slept thru the night breeze to potty train blaa blaa. Make ya wanna have 10 more. Hailey comes boppin in the world all content and other then a feeding here or there she is fine. Then we bring her home from the hospital on Tues. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW I think I am going to be a sheep farmer. I have sat and tried counting so many times I lost count. I am one of those people it takes forever to fall alseep and she has like a 2 hr stretch. and by the time you get her changed and all settled in... WELL TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS! or basically she is back up. Doesnt help much mom is trying the whole breast feeding thing so other then stare with a blank stare of amazment of how she can drink OJ and return milk I am just not sure what to do. LOL So I stare blankly as Hailey wails like a cat that had someone step on her tail while they both sort out the position thing and try to keep her latched on.

All I can say is what ever trouble she causes in the future.. cant compair to being a woman and having to chase about your mid-waist with this mouth wide open and screaming like a banshee til she gets what she wants. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yikes, sounds like it's not much fun right now. It'll all settle down once everyone gets into the swing of a normal schedule I imagine. Hopefully you're new arrival will sleep longer stretches soon too.

Maybe it's a girl thing I don't know! But my son was a very content happy baby and when my first daughter came along I learned just how fussy and loud a baby could get.

Cyalaytr

thx, hopefully she i twice as loud as Evan was

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789