Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to right deers.. ******* christmas.. i am baaaaacccckkkkk [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am glad you like the wall paper i picked it myself.. how are you my luv.. whats been happening round here? whats been happening with my boy rev and my jelly? has he been taking care of it for me

CanadianGirl

*LMAO* nice wallpaper

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

love the new wall paper! -LOL- welcome back Libby.

-shoots off to work and hides the jelly-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

aye, the paper has your style to it [img]wink.gif[/img]

Not seen Rev for a while and as he is the only one that I talk to on here with any consistancy, I have no idea what has been going on around here Doll. Crazy liars is not a bad read.

Last I knew, Rev was doing very well and getting to grips with his writing, am looking forward to reading his work.

He has the lime jelly 'tucked away' I am sure. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I still have Soulie's red jelly cubes, all ready to melt and mould into various shapes.

So how have you been??? not seen you for ages now. I know Soulie was al excited to know you was coming.

If I don't get to speak to you Libby, have a great christmas and new year Hun

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Omg that is not that yuummy red shit that was in the lift_up freezer i have been scoffing thoses suckers down since i got here, they better not have anything discusting in them like your "boys" you grott!
    When are you getting home? got me a huge bottle of O.P rum.
    BTW i thought i would give you a heads up.. souly ironed your uniform.. the white shirt will be ok hope your jacket can cover the burn marks hahaha

There aint no creases in your trousers anymore i told her they looked old manish... I have been wearing your black overall and cap but it didnt go well when i wore it to the shops people kept avoiding me, your fucking boots are to big though... but they are a bit shiney i went and jumped in the mud a bit.. a man with no dirt on his shoes should go and live next door hahahahaha [img]smile.gif[/img]
    i have to ask.. are you just happy to see me or is that your uniform appendage?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You ate it!! that was my entire tantric stock pile [img]confused.gif[/img]

I have to work the christmas shift and the new year so god only knows when I will get time to get off now!! A full bottle huh?? Hmmm I don't drink that much but is a special time so I will get a cab, only losers drink and drive and then we can see this Australian legend about drinking!!!

MY UNIFORM!!!! Nooooooooooooooo!!! Soulie!!! Babe I love you to bits ....but ....now I have to shoot you...only in the leg...Hmmm then again, not going to spoil those perfect thighs...right then erm...a telling off will have to do and write you up on a caution.

I get the shirts for free anyway [img]wink.gif[/img]

You used my jacket? -LOL- okay You can borrow the black jump suit combats and balastic body armour RF1 grade and THEN you will see how fast you get to the front of the shooping line Indy [img]wink.gif[/img]

I hope to be home boxing day...hope but not sure -smiles- I will try and get a call in and have a chat and see how you have been.

Soulie.....love you and if I don't get home you know I am thinking of you always.

Draco

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 23, 2005 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Draco_High ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was awesome i never knew how many freebees you can get when you are in full suit...maccas gave me some lunch, got heaps of free coffees and i did get up to the frount of the line at big w although i was followed by plenty of security think i made them a little nervous hahaha,

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I lost the jelly.