Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

...as Ricky Bobby would say.

OH. MY. GOD, people. my fucking back. i can't stand... i cant sit for very long.. i can't even breathe. if i turn a certain way it catches, and that is EVERY way.

omgomgomg. it hurts so bad i've already puked twice... and i think that, after driving home with it, i might just pass out. all i did was bend over to clean something at work, and went to stand back up...and WHAM!... i just.... couldn't. it's a re-injury of a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD on the job injury a few years ago... my sciatic nerve.... it HURTS. all the way from the top of my hip, down the side, in the front, and especially in the back and down my leg to behind my knee....

*cries*....

this sucks. i cried in the doctor's office while i was waiting to get my allergy shot. i didn't need to be there, but. i had already left work early... i thought i could make it alright. but after driving a manual there...i changed my mind.. it was too late then, though.. so i stayed and got the shot... ugh, i cried all the way home driving... came straight to my mom's, had a Vicodin and a Flexeril, and i'm about to put myself into the whirlpool with the water as hot as i can possibly stand... (after icing it first, of course... just FYI, in case someone doesn't know, the WORST thing you can do to an injury is immediately apply heat. no matter what, you should always ice first, for at least 15 minutes, before getting in whirlpool or applying any kinda heat.)

lmao. i laughed at myself til i made it hurt worse.. i keep making this noise.. every time it catches, which is basically everytime any part of my body moves in the least.... i'm typin... and makin the noise... i just got tickled cuz i'm wondering if anyone ELSE is wondering wtf i'm actually DOING in here, typing away at the keyboard and moaning... *laughs hysterically, which makes me make the noise about 10 more times, which makes me laugh more*... omg. ok, i have to stop doing that, cuz i'm already crying...LOL.

anyway. i wanted to catch up with you guys on the board today... i haven't been around much this week i know... looks like that's not gonna happen now... though the meds should help, so maybe i can get back here later on... erm, unless i'm in a coma from taking 2 10mg Vics and a muscle relaxer. lol. i may not wake up until saturday if i fall asleep anytime soon.. LOL. *mutters*...fucking WORK. if i didn't have to clean toilets like a slave (hey, didn't i go to college and get a degree so that i would NOT be reduced to well, cleaning toilets for pay? hmmm. there's something to think about, lol) it never would've happened. No one had better say a WORD if i don't make it in there tomorrow... (though i took off last friday too, lol. that was an optional kinda thing, cuz i wasn't needed.) as bad as it hurts now... it will likely hurt 10 times worse tomorrow after i have been to bed, slept, and the muscles have stiffened up around the nerve that is affected. ugh. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally understand what you are going through. I can not take Vicodin cause it makes me halucinate.
    I just went to my Dr this morning and he won't give me darvosets anymore so I got a new one (I can't remember the name, but I'm sitting pretty easy right now.
    I am so jealous, I would love access to a whirlpool or a hot tub for a couple of hours.
    Take care & I hope the pain eases up and you don't have to keep making those noises [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aww poor mellysmelly!!!! Ricks aunt had to get an operation for that so i've seen first hand how much that sucks ass!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

I hope you feel better soon dear you'll have to get someone to get your coffee for you !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol... *hugggs rog and mer*... no coffee for me as of yet, mer... [img]frown.gif[/img] i dunno what i'm gonna do... it's excruciating to drive... i absolutely CAN NOT do without the vicodin... that will be fun at work on monday... and it was worse today than it has been since it happened... i took a whirlpool and lots of drugs... most recently a Percoset... i can't feel ANYTHING from the waist down now, lmao, but i don't think i can go to work this loopy.... i thought there was someone in here a few minutes ago... lmfao. i think i am starting to understand that hallucination thing, rog.... *L*.... i have some Dilaudid too, but i'm afraid to take it. All's i know is that i got out of bed this morning after having no pain meds last night and SCREAMED and cried because it hurt so bad... i'm not one to do that sorta thing... i may complain about stuff, but usually i have a higher tolerance than that... hell, it wasn't THAT bad when i first hurt it, years ago.... i was completely hysterical... been a long time since anything anywhere on me has hurt this much....

i'm seeing some more physical therapy in my near future if it doesn't start getting well on it's own soon.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is when you go to the hospital and have them give you a shot of morphine to deaden it. If it is bad enough to make you puke a couple times then they can give you the morphine and the zofran with it for nausea. I know ALL about back problems and have yet to be that bad off...although I did lay down in the living room at my Gran's and bawl my head off once. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Ooooh Dilaudid...even better. They gave me like a 2-3mg shot of that for a migraine once and WHAM...I was on happy street and couldn't feel shit for a couple days...LOL. Needless to say no migraine after that shit kicked in. The Toradol just makes shit with me worse for some reason. [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#DDA6BB" size="1">[ June 03, 2007 02:30 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, my dad says that doesn't do shit for him... the Toradol.... i liked it a LOT hahahaha. that's what they gave me when i first hurt it years ago and had to go to the ER... my mom kept laughin at me cuz i was falling asleep and snoring in the middle of talkin... it was IV though, so it worked more quickly i guess... the morphine helped too... *L* i could tell last night that i MUST have been in a good bit of pain, cuz i took the percoset and was fine... it, or ANY strong kinda painkiller will make me sick if i don't necessarily need something that strong... i try not to take em unless i absolutely have to. But last night it never made me the least bit sick, and as a matter of a fact, it didn't seem to kill the pain as much as an ordinary Vicodin does for me. I think the muscle relaxers are helping more than anything... my whole leg is into the act now... all the way down it... typical sciatic pain... grrrrr. One little muscle pinches one little nerve, and suddenly my leg is a mass of strange muscle spasms pulling every which way except the RIGHT way.... though it DOES seem to be a little less severe today, i dunno what will make the whole thing stop, other than to go to physical therapy and exercise the leg... retrain the muscles again... *sighs*... i worked so hard to get it better... then slacked off and stopped doing my exercises at home and etc because it started feeling better. Standard behavior i'd say... everyone does it... it stops bothering, you stop paying attention.... oh well, now i'm paying the price for it... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my god your going to have to get a new body!!..-kills the chick at the allergy place for you- there you go take your pick! [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had Toradol in an IV and it didn't do anything. Although I am also allergic to the entire Triptan family which they use for migraines. So I am stuck with narcotics. Man the way my body is now I don't even want to KNOW what it's gonna be like at 60 or 70. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, usually my stuff is minor, mer... the past year has been a real bitch.... physically and mentally...my back hasn't given me trouble in about 2 years now... i suppose it's time for a flare up... i was on prednisone for so long over the allergies, it probably masked the pain and kept the inflammation in my sciatic nerve down. now that i've been off of it for a while, i've noticed i have less appetite (which is not necessarily a BAD thing), i've been more tired with less energy, and my back has been bothering, though only a touch... i guess i just zigged when i shoulda zagged... i honest to god think i would rather deal with this than the severe allergic reaction... i may be hurting... but i am still remembering to be thankful that THAT is under control with my meds and desensitization shots... it could be worse... *nodding*... it could always be worse...

holy FUCK i'm rambling BIG time... percoset and flexeril... wheeee! lol... i should get offline while i'm still making SOME small amount of sense... *chuckles*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nothing new there -RUNS- lol just jokin just jokin! lol *muah

yeah i hope you feel better melly dear [img]smile.gif[/img] -buys you coffee-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast