-
February 15th, 2007, 07:23 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
I've been feeling rather design-ish lately as well [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2007, 10:44 PM
#22
HB Forum Owner
maybe it's all the snow and cold weather... *L*... makes it more appealing to sit at home, curled up under a nice warm blanket... and scan for interesting pictures and backgrounds... put stuff together... i need to stop being so lazy, and sit down this weekend with more PSP tutorials... if i'd take the time to learn, i could do more things, and become even MORE absorbed... heh. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2007, 05:02 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
-
February 16th, 2007, 05:12 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
hi pete [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2007, 05:20 PM
#25
Inactive Member
I like the new design, very nice as usual, [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#8F8190" size="1">[ February 16, 2007 01:21 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
-
February 17th, 2007, 08:23 PM
#26
HB Forum Owner
heya pete!!! and thanks, rog... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2007, 05:40 PM
#27
Inactive Member
*wanders in*
whatcha doing?
I'm tired and I'm bored....just wasting some (of my bosses) time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*wanders out*
-
February 23rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
#28
Inactive Member
I hadn't seen much of RA, so I was concerned and thought I would stop by and inquire about her, not like ^ who is wandering in because he is bored. Some of us are too busy to put up with that nonsense...but I'm not one of them ether...Hiya doin' Miz RA [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
the other rog
-
February 25th, 2007, 07:44 PM
#29
HB Forum Owner
LMFAO... ROG!!!! lol... i was WONdERING who the heck cherry pit was... [img]tongue.gif[/img] i'm doin ok... just busy with work for the most part... have been doing some home improvement stuff as of late on the weekends as well, which has been keepin me busy.... how are things with you? hows work goin? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2007, 09:34 PM
#30
HB Forum Owner
*peeks in* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks