Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    woo hoo. man, i have been verbally slapping people in the head left and right today....
    i'm at work... in pain... and craaaaaaaannnnnky!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Full Face Helmets

Ok I'm Prepared [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just don't snap at me...I may snap back...LOL. I am sicker than a fucking dog. When we had Daniel in the hospital the other night for a severe asthma attack and migraine and shit he found out he has asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis all going on right now. Well, now I HAVE the shit and can't breathe or talk very well and I am coughing hard enough like he was/is to crack ribs. GAWD....it just doesn't get any better than this. I have a new inhaler and I think part of the problem may be that I am allergic to the new propellant they are now using. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-gives you both chocolate and ice cream-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*pets*... mervin is smart... [img]wink.gif[/img] lol....
    and don't worry, rog... you're safe... i could never smack you in the head... i'd cry for a year afterward from the guilt... *G* The guy i work with is another matter... he tried telling me what to do today, despite the fact i've only been gone for 2 DAYS... i was like erm. shaddup and stop tellin me what to do!... *chuckle*... it didn't make matters better that he says to me when i come in, "i know you're hurt, for sure... i heard you over the intercom when you got hurt... i just turned it off cuz i thought you were fixin to throw up, and i can't stand that sound"... [img]eek.gif[/img] thanks alot there, jerky!!!! i was on my knees on the bathroom floor screaming "oh god" and "oh fuck"...!!!!! hmm, though i probably DID sound like i was about to puke, i thought i was either gonna throw up or pass out from the pain... but damn, come and CHECK on someone, or at least have someone ELSE come and do it!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!
    hahahaha, i KNOW i said some nasty shit when that happened... he never said a word about that... (i work with some very religious people... they think i'm the anti-christ cuz i told them i was agnostic. lmao.) ohhhhhhhhh well! LOL. Kinda like this chick that was giving birth when i was in nursing school and doing my L&D rotations... the entire 8 hours i was there, she screamed nothing save the words fuck and "GD IT!!!!!!"... everyone was freaking out. *L*... i guess when you're in pain, ya say what ya say, and worry about it later... (or not, heh.) but um yeah... i coulda used some help, so the fact that he heard me and did nothing didn't exactly put me in a good mood... on the OTHER hand, he was extremely nice to me today, lmao, so his guilt was highly profitable, as i have a hard time standing up, sitting down, walking, and bending over. ya know... just a few of the basics... LOL.

i got a little less cranky, only to become HUGELY twisted cuz i got ass-raped at the local K-Mart for my prescriptions... ONE script was $50... that was WITH my insurance... the $50 was my CO-PAY. cheese and RICE! ugh. plus i bought a new heating pad, and some of those thermal wraps for your back to take to work with me... i bop up to the register, thinkin it's gonna be around $35 or something... i almost fucking CHOKED to death when she calmly announced "that will be 78 dollars".... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

i came straight home and i'm not leaving again... i think i shoulda stayed in bed today... *chuckles*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Pets the pretty red kitty cat*

Yeah well I went to the doctor and got put on a 4 day 40mg punch of prednisone. Add the zithromax to that AND the bloody nebulizer. Oh and I may have to go back on an inhaled steroid like azmacort. Bloody fucking wonderful. *Mutters* I got some whey protein shake mix. I figured that would help me out some. The stuff does amazing things for your hair, nails and skin. Anyway, I am going to go do my wonderful nebulizer treatment and lay down and be a good little kitty and stay the fuck down and quiet. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

was i just pet? lmao

aww melly people suck you shoulda turned slowly to him and said "i'm going to eat your heart" hah [img]smile.gif[/img] plus i dont care what i say when i'm in pain and people could get offended if they want [img]smile.gif[/img] i cont care [img]smile.gif[/img] and neither should you you waste to much of your life now a adys worrying that your going to offend someone so i say "fuckem" and say what i want (to an extent of not being rude for no reason)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes... lmao. you just got petted.... you gave me chocolate, what did ya expect??! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *PURRRRRRRRRRRRR*.... lol.