Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L@Petes smartass remark
    well so far my day has been going good, but theres still time for something to go wrong

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Yeah, It is a beautiful Friday the 13th, Sunny, yet still a bit cool, Just got some coinage for my pocket, Packed & ready for a road trip in a couple more hours. And the VERY BEST THING, is I'm online posting to/with my friends.

HoooYa [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    the rog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*bursts into tears*....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ohh, thats not good [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hands RA some tissue so she can clean off the tears off her face*

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As the owner of an all black cat, I can tell you right now that Jason doesn't come barging into your house wanting to gut you with a machete. Also, bad luck exists because humanity sucks. Good luck happens to assholes because life's unfair. If you can accept all that then you will find yourself content with Friday the 13th just being another day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RA? everything ok? *HUGS*

Ill share my roses with you....

IMG 0280

My Friday the 13th ended up pretty good!
    Friday the 13th

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*huggs*... sorry, guys... i was just... having a moment... it was nothing worth crying about.... as a sensitive HUMAN person, my feelings are sometimes tender... *takes CG's tissue and wipes*... it's all good...s* hell, i've already cried once more since then...
    i made plans to go out and visit my best friend... she lives like 30 minutes away from me... i get almost there, and she calls me from the road, with one of our other friends, saying she won't be home QUITE at 7, when she said... but she would be back soon, she just had to run to walmart and get a few things... at 8:30, i was still sitting in the hallway floor talking to her husband as he put down a new floor in their bathroom... i was tired, and had already had a bad day... i was planning on leaving at 9, and she got home at about 8:35...
    this happened the LAST time i went there as well, or something similar...except she never even made it back before i left... *sighs*... people are so inconsiderate sometimes. she doesn't mean to be, i guess... she's a little selfish in that respect. *shrugs*. always has been, always will be probably... usually i overlook it, as her husband is my friend also, and i have been around for her kids for a long long time... since her oldest was 2, and she'll be 16 this year... so it's not like i have nothing to do or no one to talk to... it's just the principle of the thing. good ole me, i'll understand if someone is doesn't do what they say they're going to. i don't hold things like that against people. oh no. sometimes i feel like everyone thinks, she'll forgive you, and then come running again when you decide you want her around... today has been one of those days when no one wants me around.... [img]frown.gif[/img]
    i talked to my friends' husband about it a little bit... i usually don't. he's like, you know how she is, she doesn't mean anything bad by it, and she's always late, for everything, and she never means to do this stuff, and etc. and i know that. it just wasn't the best day for it to happen, anyway, friday the 13th or regardless. a bad day is a bad day. things went downhill for me way before then. just icing on the cake....
    i just came home early... she was taking her oldest to the movies, and asked if i wanted to ride... i'm thinkin, nope, not really, i've been here for 2 hours, almost... i worked all day and you didn't... i'm tired... and offended... have been stressed out and then run down from it, as of late... and though it's a convenient time for you, it really ISN"T... for ME. so i visited for about 15 minutes, and went home. it's pretty sad when the only person that has bothered with you all day is your best friend's husband... love his little heart. though i am not exactly well-versed on the details of floor joists, putting down floors, and restoring bathrooms... *laughing just a little*... as he was enthusiastic, i listened intently, and caught about 35% of it... most anyone's fuckin said to me all day, not like i was gonna protest. *L*

*big sigh*... hmmmmmmm. what was i saying? oh yes. everything is fine... lol. feeling oversensitive today about the fact that if i dropped off the face of the planet, it wouldn't make too much of a ripple... *sighs again*... i know that's not true... but i hate those times when it sure does feel that way... no one likes to feel inconsequential i suppose... and i guess at one time or another... everyone does....
    i needed that tissue and the hugs.... thanks a lot you guys... it made me feel better... i know i babbled on for like 16 paragraphs about a buncha shit that is itself inconsequential. LOL. but sometimes it helps me to work things out and feel less bad or less hurt about things... i read over it and think, bah. not even worth getting upset about.... (though in a day or two, an hour or two, or 5 minutes from now, maybe... i'll be sensitive about something else...maybe it IS a ridiculous and stupid thing.. if so, then i guess i am just ridiculous and stupid... because i don't see me ever being cold and indifferent when it comes to the people i hold closest to me... and how they view me, and subsequently, treat me)

*laughs again*... dammit. to review, that was thanks for caring, sorry if i worried you, and lots of hugs back to you, in between a bunch of venting and my poor little hurt feelings stuff... [img]tongue.gif[/img] time to put it all to the side... i got 2 dvd's in the mail, yay me! and i think i am ready to go veg out on my couch, in my undies, with my remote, and my cat curled up beside me, and forget about everything else contained in this day.... it's a start.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. mrs g..... *vbs*... that almost made me cry again, lmao. you made that post after i read the thread and before i posted mine... *hugggggs*... everything is fine... just a little case of miss sensitive girl goes premenstrual and alternately wants to kill everyone (see previous days of the week, lol) or cries cuz she feels lonely and useless... *chuckles*... no big whoop. and those flowers are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] someone is a lucky woman.... *biiiig huggs*.... i'm glad you had a good end to your friday the 13th...s*

<font color="#9A9A9E" size="1">[ April 13, 2007 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

insert hair-raising horror stories here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following