Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've Been Taken Out of the Game!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

..... until Friday. *L*

i went to the doctor today, and i got sent back to work to collect my things, and get the hell out of there. and was told to not even THINK about going back before at LEAST friday.... i had a temp of 101, and everyone in the waiting room was looking at me like i had fucking TB, because you could hear me wheezing quite audibly throughout the whole room. it was SO embarrassing. *sighs*... but it was so *##@@#*^ hot in there! i couldn't help it... i couldn't stop coughing and wheezing... grrrrr. apparently whatever it is, everyone is getting it, and it's HIGHLY contagious. so i've probably made everyone i've come into contact with sick over the past 2 days. yikes. that sucks, some of the girls at work have kids. [img]frown.gif[/img]

anyway, i am to spend the evening and tomorrow resting and drinking lots of liquids, and getting all recouperated. so i can go christmas shopping this weekend! lol. i haven't bought the first gift yet. [img]confused.gif[/img]

but for now, a nice whirlpool bath sounds good, and a big swig of phenergan with codeine in it. and maybe some nice hot tea or a boiling hot espresso with hazelnut, to open up my chest a little with the caffeine. a good honk of an albuterol inhaler would be a good thing too....

*hacks and sniffles*... i fucking HATE being sick. it's so frustrating. i'm too impatient to wait to get better. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds like someone should have done their shopping early... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BWAHAHAHAHA! oh... you were serious! lol. this IS early for me. usually it's the night before christmas eve. lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish i would of went shopping earlier, cuz now i cant find anything that the kiddies want so you might say damn i should of started earlier *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*staggers around high on codeine and half-awake, reads the thermometer that says 103, and the glucometer that reads 79*....

[img]frown.gif[/img] ew. i don't feel good. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

i want to reply to everything... i just can't make myself sit here.... ugh. maybe later...

*staggers back to bed and collapses*.... [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whatever flu bug that is going around is bad. I spent two days in the hospital with it. My blood pressure dropped down to 85/55. I couldn't sleep because about every time I would finally doze off they'd wake me up to do vital signs and stuff. Needless to say we're sleeping a lot now that I am home just trying to catch up on what we lost.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of the few times I've actually lost sleep worrying intensly. Those were rough times indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was not fun. I hated being in there. I got really edgy because I just wanted to be home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*nodding*... i HATE hospitals. lol, that sounded funny coming from a medical professional, but you know what i mean... i hate being the PATIENT! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They had to stick me quite a few times. I look like a druggie with all the bruises up and down my arms from the veins blowing when they'd try to get blood out of me. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast