Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yayyyyyy!!!!! only 3 more hours and i can go. *L*... and be off til wednesday! [img]smile.gif[/img] my boss freaked out because my supervisor is on vacation, gave the other guy i work with vacation, and told me i could have new year's eve off as well. It's the end of the month, and the studies for december need to be finished ASAP after the 1st. I was MADE to decide a month in advance whether or not i was going to be here monday... i woulda pitched a fit if she had told me i couldn't... randy has been off for an entire week... let HIM come back and do it if someone needs to... i want my sat, sun, mon, and tues in a row OFF, like i was promised... ya know? I hardly ever take vacation... all my time is saved up for sick time, and adding a day here or there to my weekend. I am almost always here, and he is almost always on vacation, or gone somewhere else... let someone else be here for a day.... there aren't that many studies left anyway!

grrrr. ok, bitchfest about work complete. *L* i have the day off, so it's allllll good. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] granted, i'm not doing SHIT for new year's... *L*... but still! i don't like getting out with all the drunk drivers on new year's eve... i will likely spend it at home... alone... watching the ball drop at midnight in times square... boring, but oh well... i'm just happy to MAKE IT to 2008 after all the health problems i had in 2007. i couldn't go out and drink if i wanted to, considering alcohol is made almost exclusively of SUGAR. lolol. so it's a nice boring night for me. *L* This year may be boring... but who knows what next year will bring... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya know what I'm doing on New Years this year....Nadda. Working both New Year's Eve and New Years Day this year. So there will be very little going out and drinking for me this year. But that's all good because Mike has to work also. So it's a quiet New Years for us this year. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm going to my mom and dad's i think.... eat some sweet and sour meatballs.... watch dick clark... visit with some friends that moved away a while back that are in visiting... nothing too exciting... which is fine... i don't get so excited about celebrating it... maybe because we just had christmas... i'm still worn out from that... i just want some fricken peace and quiet! [img]tongue.gif[/img]