-
December 27th, 2007, 11:31 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I have a new board here in AW called all music forum. I need you to do a design for it when you have the time.
-
December 27th, 2007, 11:43 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
You are set up as mod there allready.
-
December 28th, 2007, 05:25 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Thank you RA. I would like light back ground please.
-
December 29th, 2007, 04:52 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
would love to do it for ya, pete... [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm a little busy at the moment, with some upcoming designs for new year's and january... but after that i will be free to work on it for you, with my winter design for here pretty much set. I'm assuming you would like something possibly music related? *L*... i will look around after the 1st and see if i find anything that jumps out at me... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 29th, 2007, 08:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Geez girly....you're gonna be busy. Designing boards for everyone and yourself plus making av's for us whom are retarded and can't do it ourselves. LOL. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2007, 01:38 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
lol... keeps me on my toes... [img]wink.gif[/img] i haven't forgotten about the av either, btw... s* i have been looking around... will know what i'm looking for when i find it... and your av will be born... lol.
-
December 31st, 2007, 03:00 AM
#7
Inactive Member
lol oh i know you didnt forget chica...take as long as you need it's not like i chat so much that i feel i'm gonna die if i don't have it RIGHT NOW lol
-
December 31st, 2007, 06:54 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
I like Berry's commets and she is right. lol.
-
January 9th, 2008, 07:54 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
i haven't forgotten, pete... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 27th, 2008, 02:11 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks