Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

21 days left for shopping until Xmas day.

[img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cant believe how fast Christmas is coming [img]eek.gif[/img] and i am NOT even done my Christmas shopping

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have Daniel's girls covered and now I just need to get a little something for Kaela and Hannah. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, i just went out today and bought itty bitty ornaments and stuff for my itty bitty tree... *L*
    made me feel better to go out and get into the spirit a little.... i didn't celebrate christmas last year... at all... i didn't even put up the tree... i was depressed... [img]frown.gif[/img]

SO! i went out and bought a huge poinsettia for the table on my porch... lmao. i doubt it will last long outside, but oh well, it was 3 bucks, and i couldn't find any fake ones... *L*... i found my jingle bell wreath and hung it on the door... got new lights for the tree, and a new skirt... my mom made me a bow topped out of ribbon.... and i bought scads of snowflake ornaments, and lots of red and green stuff... i decided to go traditional this year and do it in red gold and green... [img]smile.gif[/img]

so yay!!! happy happy joy joy!! *L*.... other than the guy i wanted to kill playing with the neat little drum machine they had set up in the seasonal section... it went pretty well... *L*... i DID have a rather baffling phone call during which i asked said person who shoved a reindeer up their butt... then everyone in seasonal turned around and looked at me like i had just fucking MURDERED santa claus... *chuckle*...

now i just have to go out and do every single bit of my christmas shopping still... lol. it drives some people crazy... i don't get in any sort of hurry with that stuff... sometimes i'm out on the 23rd doing every bit of it... *L* i generally know by then what i'm getting everyone, it's just a matter of going out and getting it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my kids ONLY want clothes this year for Christmas they said that they dont want nor need toys, but we went out and bought my son a big pool table which we know he loves to play pool...we bought Tanner tons of stuff from the movie "cars" you name it he gots it now *L...my daughter we bought her a video camera and we're still in the process of buying her a Nintedo (sp?) DS and a couple of other things...my other lil boy i have no idea what i am going to get him he hasnt showed much interest in anything BUT clothes, but we're going to get him something good something that will shock the hell outta him *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My big thing is clothes that are bigger since I am getting bigger with the baby. That and money to pay bills since I am not working right now. Other than that I asked for the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movie in widescreen. I have to go out and get some ornaments and lights for the tree that we will have here pretty soon. And I need to put lights up outside since I have some icicle lights that I have never used. And no it won't be me getting on a ladder this trip around...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

20 days left until Xmas day.

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

short-sweet

aint-bought-fuck

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's getting closer! [img]confused.gif[/img] i've bought exactly ONE present. lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL...less than 6 days to Christmas and you only bought ONE present lol....damn girl. I'm done with the shopping...have been for quite awhile. I just have to finish the wrapping [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast