Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

*crawling to my board from evo's, looking around, and just giving up*... ugh, i can't take it.. i've been awake since yesterday afternoon... i'm cross-eyed with exhaustion.. i have 2 monitors right now, and both of them are blurry, even, lol... had to swing to pick up a night shift, i have today off, then go back tomorrow morning... i was trying to stay awake today.. but i just can't do it... i am going to lapse into my queen of the dead routine, pull my extra black blinds closed, pop my eye mask on, cover my head with my pillow, and drown out the world for the next 4-6 hours.... lol. will be back to post after that, when i will actually spell things correctly and make sense... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok... i've been gone what... about 30 min? i JUST drifted off to sleep... and got a phone call... from WORK... ugh.... the good news is now my head is pounding from falling asleep and being jerked back awake... the better news is not only do i have to go back in the morning, but i have to go back early... and early every morning for the next 3 or 4 weeks... i really think someone hates me, lol... (oh, i mean besides all you people that thought silently to yourself "i do!!" when you read that, hehe)... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*shrugs*... going in 30 min. early every day for a few weeks isn't that big of a deal... i was just irritated that i got called 2 minutes after i finally fell asleep after being so tired... i'm thinkin it could have waited until later on in the afternoon when i would have been awake anyway, it wasn't a life or death matter... it's not the greatest way to start the conversation by saying "i know you were sleeping", either... i'm thinkin, if you know i was sleepin, why the *#%$!! did you call and wake me up then....? took me forever to go back to sleep, and i didn't sleep worth a crap all day after that... just thought it was sorta rude... *shrugs*...

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i will investigate this matter later.....