Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lacrymosa

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by Evanescence

    Out on your own
    cold and alone again
    can this be what you really wanted, baby?

    Blame it on me
    set your guilt free
    nothing can hold you back now

    Now that you're gone
    I feel like myself again
    grieving the things I can't repair and willing ...

    to let you blame it on me
    and set your guilt free
    I don't want to hold you back now love

    I can't change who I am
    not this time, I wont lie to keep you near me
    and in this short life, there's no time to waste on giving up
    my love wasn't enough

    and you can blame it on me
    just set your guilt free, honey
    I don't want to hold you back now love

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...i started out not liking this song much... after i read the words... and listened to it a few more times... it grew on me...

    the music is from Mozart's Requiem, the 7th movement to be exact. (people who pay attention to detail will get an ironic laugh out of the fact that they made it Track 7 on the CD..*L*)

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is cool RA.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Evanescence, but I haven't heard much of the newest Cd yet.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i like pretty much every song on it, rog... LOL.. if amy lee is singin... i like it. so i may not be the best person to ask on that one... *L*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know, i can't stop babbling about this damn song. But... it's stuck in my head... very haunting, it stays with you... particularly when you were a music major for 6 years and could hum Mozart in your sleep... [img]wink.gif[/img] I've been hearing it everywhere lately. I think HBO is even using it for a commercial for their new series "the tudors"... i think i need to listen to it like 100 times in a row, so that i'm sick of it, and it will be outta my head... *L*

    <font color="#EDC393" size="1">[ February 04, 2007 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *listens again*... damn song... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen