Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's that time of year again when old things come to an end, and a time for new beginnings dawns. A time to look back, and reflect on past accomplishments or lack there-of. Yet again we seek to accomplish new goals, and set sail for a new horizon. A change in course, perhaps, but still afloat in the ocean we call life. Perhaps this time we will get it right, or maybe, just maybe, we will learn something new which will change us profoundly for many years to come.

With that thought, have a new year full of joy, happiness, and may every wish you set your heart or eyes on be all that you dreamed and more [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy New Year! I cant wait to see pics of that
    lil one that will change your lives!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had my oldest call me tonight, and it was by far the neatest experience. Ordinarily I would have called, but I wasn't sure what time they go to bed. I'm sure their mom is trying to keep them on track for when she starts school again. She was so excited because she thought that she had opened all the presents at her mom's place only to find out that we have more here for her and her sister too. It was a great end to a very long 2007. I hope 2008 goes alot smoother [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck with all of those teenagers Mrs. G!! Glad it's you and not me [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Happy New Year!!! HOpe you have lotsa great things happening to you this year...Happiness and Joy [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]